COVID-19 Updated Frozen Pizza Market in North America, Europe and BRICS - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 13, 2021--
The “Frozen Pizza North America, Europe and BRICS: COVID-19 Update” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has gathered hard food and drink market data for over 30 years. The publisher has developed a pioneering new approach to assessing food and drink markets in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, as follows.
The 2020, 2021 and 2022 market forecasts include estimates for the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. This has been achieved by applying factors to account for the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on:
- Retail Markets
- Foodservice Markets
- Individual Countries
- Underlying natural market growth
- A built-in return to normal over several years.
Accordingly, these forecasts should be considered as a best efforts approach. Given fast-changing markets as a result of the pandemic, these forecasts should naturally be treated with caution.
The Frozen pizza North America, Europe and BRICS. Market demand for years 2014, 2018, 2019 and forecasts for years 2020, 2021 and 2022. All forecasts integrate the impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic in retail and in foodservice product markets by country. Company market shares and brands for 2020 and continuously updated.
A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
Based on the publisher’s international food and drink markets database, now in its 23rd year, the report includes (see detailed Table of Contents for more):
- Separate Foodservice and Retail Market data are given by volume and value, and by product and country, hence providing complete coverage of the final human consumption
- Up to the Top-10 holding companies by market share by product, country and region
- Up to Top-100 holding companies listing by overall market share in the present markets
- Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal market shares
A unique strategic vision of the market in Austria is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product. Standard data tables for each product provide a panorama of companies’ strengths and presence.
Why You Should Buy This Report
This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions, in particular regarding:
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing & Sales
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Market Opportunities & Risks
- Companies Strengths & Weaknesses
For Each and Every Product Covered in Each Country
- Retail, Foodservice and Total Historical and Forecast Demand - by volume and by value for 2014, 2018 and 2019 , as well as forecasts for 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Historical Trend - % growth by volume and value for 2014 - 2019
- Forecast Growth - % growth by volume and value for 2020 - 2022
- Supply structure in each product and in each country in 2019: producer shares, own label share, branded share, unbranded share and artisanal share (own made for own sale, e.g. independent bakers).
- Major brands listed by country, product, holding or independent companies and subsidiaries.
- Company Profiles - All holding companies identified are listed alphabetically with their key subsidiaries by country, detailing the product markets in which the latest market shares have been identified. The overall share in the market covered is provided. The estimated percent contribution of each product to final (retail + foodservice) sales is also provided.
Key Topics Covered:
- Historical Demand in 2014, 2018, 2019 (in volume)
- Historical Demand in 2014, 2018, 2019 (in value)
- Forecast Demand 2020, 2021 & 2022 (in volume)
- Forecast Demand 2020, 2021 & 2022 (in value)
- Historical 5-year growth rates 2014 - 2019 (in volume)
- Historical 5-year growth rates, 2014 - 2019 (in value)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2019 (in volume)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2019 (in value)
- Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2019 (in volume)
- Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2019 (in value)
- Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by the Country product market from the regional product market (North America, Western Europe or Central Europe).
- Definition: Company Market Shares given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
- Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in each Country)
- Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
- Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (own-produced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
- Major Brands for the suppliers cited
- Especially important where the publisher has identified more than 10 holding companies
- Company Market Shares and Rankings within the aggregate market covered by the report
- List of all Holding Companies identified for this market covered
- Who Owns Whom: All Key Local Subsidiaries identified
- Major Brands by Holding Company and Key Subsidiary
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i3klwb
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210113005550/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/13/2021 08:47 AM/DISC: 01/13/2021 08:48 AM