Outlook on the Flying Car Global Market to 2035 - Players Include AeroMobil, Airbus and Samson Motors Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 27, 2021--
The “Flying Car Market by Mode of Operation, End Use and Seating Capacity: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2025-2035” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Flying car is the next-generation vehicle solution, which can be capable of functioning as both an air transportation solution and personal road vehicle. Majority of the flying cars are expected to have vertical takeoff and landing, owing to infrastructural and operational requirements in the urban commute system. These cars are likely to be used at personal as well as commercial front to meet the changing commute requirements, especially in urban areas. Flying cars are associated with high cost as compared to other transportation medium, as they are associated with huge capital investment for the development and need of integration of the high-end technologies.
The global flying car market focuses on the current market trends and future growth opportunities of various mode of transportation such as piloted and autonomous. In addition, the report provides information on end use such as commercial & professional commute, and personal commute. Moreover, it focuses on various seating capacity, including one, two, four, more than six. In addition, it analyzes the current trends of flying cars across different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global flying car market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2025 to 2035 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the market.
- Changing Urban Mobility Outlook
- Increasing investment by the market players
- High development cost of the flying cars is estimated to hamper the market growth
- Stringent regulations for aviation license
- Entering into agreements and contracts for long term business opportunities
- Acquire the untapped potential of Asia-Pacific market
- Airbus S.A.S.
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Klein Vision s. r. o.
- PAL-V N.V.
- Samson Motors, Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- Volocopter GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fpzlhm
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210927005579/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE AIR GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE TRANSPORT AEROSPACE MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/27/2021 10:50 AM/DISC: 09/27/2021 10:51 AM