Global Biologics Market (2021 to 2028) - Size, Share & Analysis Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 28, 2021--
The “Biologics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product, By Application, By End Use, By Region, Global Forecast To 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global biologics market size is expected to reach USD 749.62 Billion in 2028, and register a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period. Market growth is expected to be driven by factors such as increasing awareness regarding usefulness of cellular and gene-based biologics to treat various diseases, especially rare conditions, coupled with increasing prevalence of chronic and rare diseases across the globe. Biologics are mainly used for treatment of conditions such as cancer, anemia, and other autoimmune diseases, and the current success rate is encouraging pharmaceutical players to invest in research and development of biologics on a larger scale. In 2019 for instance, USFDA approved first targeted biologics for Pediatric Eosinophilic Asthma.
Need for well-developed healthcare infrastructure and medical professionals to supervise biologics treatment, high investments required for R&D, and possible complications in biologics manufacturing process could hamper growth of the global biologics market to some extent.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/Sare
Some Key Findings From the Report:
- Among the product type segments, the monoclonal antibodies segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020, mainly due to a prominent benefit offered which is its ability to target unhealthy cells without harming the healthy cells.
- Among the application segments, the cancer segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global biologics market in 2020, due to increasing prevalence of various types of cancer globally. The autoimmune diseases segment accounted for second-largest revenue share in the global market in 2020, followed by the infectious diseases segment.
- The North America market accounted for the largest revenue share in the global market, due to well-established healthcare sector, and increasing prevalence of various chronic diseases and infectious diseases.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to register the highest revenue growth rate during the forecast period, due to high prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, and increasing medical tourism in countries in the region.
- Key players profiled in the report include Merck & Co. Inc., AbbVie, Inc., AstraZeneca Plc., Amgen, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Eli Lilly and Company, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Novartis AG, Pfizer, Inc., and Novo Nordisk A/Sare being profiled in the global biologics market report. The market players have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and new product developments, among other strategies, to stay ahead of the competition and expand market footprint.
Reasons to Buy the Report
- A robust analysis and estimation of the biologics Market with four levels of quality check - in-house database, expert interviews, governmental regulation, and a forecast specifically done through time series analysis
- A holistic competitive landscape of all the major players in the biologics Market. The report covers their market shares, strategic initiatives, new product launches, R&D expenditure, M&As, Joint ventures, expansionary plans, product wise metric space analysis and key developments
- Go-to-market strategies specifically formulated in line with location analysis which takes into the factors such as government regulations, supplier mapping, supply chain obstacles, and feedback from local vendors
- Most deep dive segmental bifurcation available currently in the market. Our stellar methodology helps us understand the overall gamut of the supply chain and will help you explain the current market dynamics
- Special focus given on vendor landscape, supplier portfolio, customer mapping, production capacity, and yearly capacity utilization
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Rising prevalence of cancer
3.2. Increasing demand for efficient treatments
3.3. Rise in awareness about vaccines
Chapter 4. Biologics Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Biologics Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Biologics Market Value Chain Analysis, 2018 - 2028
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Biologics Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168. High prevalence of autoimmune diseases
22.214.171.124. Product launches
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
126.96.36.199. Associated side effects
188.8.131.52. Stringent and lengthy regulations
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.6. Biologics Pricing Analysis
4.7. Industry analysis - Porter’s
4.8. Biologics PESTLE Analysis
Chapter 5. Biologics Market By Product Type Insights & Trends
Chapter 6. Biologics Market By Application Type Insights & Trends
Chapter 7. Biologics Market By End Use Insights & Trends
Chapter 8. Biologics Market Regional Outlook
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share by Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Strategy Benchmarking
9.5. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ekk69w
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210528005373/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIOTECHNOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 05/28/2021 12:08 PM/DISC: 05/28/2021 12:08 PM