Outlook on the Intravenous Solutions Global Market to 2026 - by Type, Nutrients and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 26, 2021--
The “Intravenous Solutions Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the global intravenous solutions market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global intravenous solutions market to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2021-2026.
Intravenous (IV) solutions are a complete mix of essential nutrients which are intended to replenish fluid losses, treat electrolyte imbalances and maintain fluid balance in intravenous therapy. They also provide required nutrients to the patients suffering from diabetes, cancer and other diseases. Intravenous solutions may contain water with electrolytes, sugar or medications added in concentrations as per the patient’s need. In line with this, the rate and quantity of these solutions varies depending on the medical condition, age and body size of the patient.
Prevalence of diseases, such as gastrointestinal disorder, neurological diseases, cancer and diabetes, due to unhealthy eating habits is the key factor for the growth of the intravenous solutions market. Moreover, as these solutions are available in portable packages, it becomes easier for the patients to use the drips at the comfort of their home rather than a hospital. Additionally, developing countries, such as India and China, are increasing their investment in the healthcare sector which is expected to drive the demand for intravenous solutions. Further, manufacturers are coming up with new product innovations such as introducing premixed solutions for better convenience and to reduce the amount of packaging waste.
- B. Braun Melsungen
- Baxter International Inc.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global intravenous solutions market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global intravenous solutions market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global intravenous solutions market?
- Which are the popular types in the global intravenous solutions market?
- What are the major nutrients in the global intravenous solutions market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global intravenous solutions market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global intravenous solutions market?
- What is the structure of the global intravenous solutions market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global intravenous solutions market?
- How are intravenous solutions manufactured?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Intravenous Solutions Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Nutrients
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Type
7 Market Breakup by Nutrients
8 Market Breakup by Region
9 Intravenous Solutions Manufacturing Process
9.1 Product Overview
9.2 Raw Material Requirements
9.3 Manufacturing Process
9.4 Key Success and Risk Factors
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Market Structure
10.2 Key Players
10.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dru6gw
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210526005955/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 05/26/2021 01:02 PM/DISC: 05/26/2021 01:02 PM