Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market Report 2021: Focus on Oncology; Cardiology; Gastroenterology; Neuroendocrinnology; Neurology; Nephrology - Forecast to 2025 & 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 21, 2021--
The “Radiopharmaceuticals Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Growth and Change to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Growth and Change to 2030 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global radiopharmaceuticals market.
This report focuses on radiopharmaceuticals market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the radiopharmaceuticals market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the radiopharmaceuticals ? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Radiopharmaceuticals market global report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider radiopharmaceuticals market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The radiopharmaceuticals market section of the report gives context. It compares the radiopharmaceuticals market with other segments of the radiopharmaceuticals market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, radiopharmaceuticals indicators comparison.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- Markets Covered:
- 1) By Type: Diagnostic; Therapeutic; Others
- 2) By Application: Oncology; Cardiology; Gastroenterology; Neuroendocrinnology; Neurology; Nephrology; Others
- 3) By End User: Hospitals; Ambulatory Surgical Centers; Diagnostic Centers; Cancer Research Institutes; Others
- Companies Mentioned: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited; Bayer; GE Healthcare; Novartis AG; Cardinal Health
- Countries: Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UK; USA
- Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita,
- Data Segmentations: Country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Radiopharmaceuticals Market Characteristics
3. Radiopharmaceuticals Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Radiopharmaceuticals
5. Radiopharmaceuticals Market Size And Growth
5.1. Global Radiopharmaceuticals Historic Market, 2015-2020, $ Billion
5.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
5.1.2. Restraints On The Market
5.2. Global Radiopharmaceuticals Forecast Market, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
5.2.2. Restraints On the Market
6. Radiopharmaceuticals Market Segmentation
6.1. Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6.2. Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6.3. Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market, Segmentation By End User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. Radiopharmaceuticals Market Regional And Country Analysis
7.1. Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7.2. Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
- GE Healthcare
- Novartis AG
- Cardinal Health
- Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc.
- Bracco Imaging S.p.A.
- Nordion Inc. (A Subsidiary of Sterigenics International)
- Mallinckrodt plc
- Eckert & Ziegler
- Eli Lilly
- Eckert & Ziegler
- IBA Group
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Fujifilm Holding Corporation
- Areva Pharma
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Global Medical Solutions LTD.
- Shine Medical Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ge8x90
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210521005180/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 05/21/2021 06:24 AM/DISC: 05/21/2021 06:24 AM