Lemonade Day, a National Youth Entrepreneurship Organization, Announces 2021 National Board of Directors
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 16, 2021--
Lemonade Day today announced its 2021 National Board of Directors who will help support the nonprofit’s work to help today’s youth become the business leaders, social advocates, community volunteers and forward-thinking citizens of tomorrow. The Lemonade Day National Board of Directors is comprised of a dedicated and diverse team of executive leaders committed to helping kids start, own and operate their very own business… a lemonade stand. The members’ biographies can be read here. ( https://lemonadeday.org/who-we-are ).
“We’re excited to have these very talented and purposeful executives who bring wide-ranging expertise and insight from banking and financial services, legal and compliance matters, information technology, investment and start-ups, and data and research on youth aspirations and ambitions,” said Lemonade Day National Board Chairman, Charlie Hamilton.
The Board focuses on the organization’s mission to help prepare youth for life through experiences that propel them to success they likely would not have pursued otherwise. Members are:
- Heath Butler , Managing Director, Mercury Fund - Houston.
- Joe Daly , Senior Partner, Gallup – Washington, D.C.
- Douglas Erwin , Chairman/CEO, and Keith Kreuer, Principal, RedHouse Associates – Houston.
- Charles E. Harrell, Partner, Jackson Walker - Houston.
- Lisa Holthouse , Founder, Houston CityBook; co-founder, Lemonade Day – Houston.
- Michael Holthouse , Founder, Holthouse Interests; co-founder, Lemonade Day – Houston.
- Tammie Kahn , Executive Director, Children’s Museum of Houston.
- Dana O’Brien , Senior Vice President & General Counsel, The Brink’s Company - Houston.
- Jacobo Ortiz Blanes , President of Las Brisas Property Management, Puerto Rico.
- Amanda Sequeira , Founder of Lemonade Day Greater Fort Hood, Texas – Salado.
Michael Holthouse, Lemonade Day National co-founder commented, “I want to express my gratitude to all our valued board members for providing visionary leadership to the organization. I’m eager to expand Lemonade Day to more children around the world.”
About Lemonade Day
Founded in Houston in 2007, Lemonade Day is a non-profit organization dedicated to teaching children important business and financial skills - the key ingredients of entrepreneurship. Available throughout North America, Bermuda, six U.S. military bases, and growing, more than one million children have already participated. lemonadeday.org/find-your-city
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210316005967/en/
CONTACT: Laura M. Pennino, Senior PR Consultant for Lemonade Day,
281.286.9398, 713.419.1776 mobile,email@example.com
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA TEXAS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: INTERNET TEENS CHILDREN TECHNOLOGY PRIMARY/SECONDARY CONSUMER EDUCATION MOBILE/WIRELESS
SOURCE: Lemonade Day
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 03/16/2021 02:22 PM/DISC: 03/16/2021 02:22 PM