New Zealand Reinsurance Key Trends and Opportunities Report 2020-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 28, 2021--
The “New Zealand Reinsurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
‘New Zealand Reinsurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the New Zealand reinsurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the New Zealand reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2015-2019).
The report brings together the publisher’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the New Zealand reinsurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- New Zealand insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- New Zealand reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the New Zealand reinsurance industry.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
- It provides historical values for the New Zealand reinsurance segment for the report’s 2015-2019 review period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the New Zealand reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2024.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in New Zealand and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to New Zealand reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the New Zealand reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the New Zealand insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
- Key Macroeconomic indicators
- Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 5 Reinsurance Overview
- Premium Ceded Trends and Cession Rates
- Premium Ceded Trends
- Cession Rates
Chapter 6 Mergers & Acquisitions
Chapter 7 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 8 Appendix
- Munich Reinsurance Company
- RGA Reinsurance Company
- Chubb Reinsurance
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x9pzbm
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210128005451/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: AUSTRALIA/OCEANIA NEW ZEALAND
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: INSURANCE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/28/2021 03:57 AM/DISC: 01/28/2021 03:57 AM