COVID-19 Impact | New Metal Welding Market Research 2020-2024 | Post-pandemic Analysis | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 23, 2020--
The new metal welding market research from Technavio indicates neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201223005610/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Metal Welding Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of the metal welding market.
“One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the High rate of infrastructure development,” says a senior analyst for the industrials industry at Technavio. The vendors should focus on growth prospects in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. As the markets recover, Technavio expects the metal welding market size to grow by USD 8.56 million during the period 2020-2024.
Metal Welding Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The metal welding market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 5.09%.
- Based on the end-user, the automotive segment saw maximum growth in 2019. Factors such as a high rate of infrastructure development are driving market growth.
- The growth of the segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 37% of the growth will originate from the APAC region.
- The increased adoption of automated products will significantly influence the metal welding market’s growth in the APAC region.
- China and Japan are the key markets for the metal welding market in APAC.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Metal Cutting Tools Market - The metal cutting tools market is segmented by product (milling tools, drilling tools, and other tools) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Laser Cladding Equipment Market - The laser cladding equipment market is segmented by power (high power and low power.), end-user (industrial, mining, power generation, and others), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The metal welding market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period.
- The metal welding market is segmented by end-user (Automotive, Construction, Aerospace, and Others) and region (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many/few established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including ALPHA LASER GmbH, AMADA HOLDINGS Co. Ltd., Berkenhoff GmbH, Colfax Corp., DMG MORI Global Marketing GmbH, FANUC Corp., Federal Welder International Ltd., Gedik Welding, Illinois Tool Works Inc., and TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201223005610/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING STEEL
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/23/2020 09:06 PM/DISC: 12/23/2020 09:06 PM