New Age Beverages in the United States (RTD, Sports Beverages, Kombucha, Protein Drinks): Key Trends Driving New Development to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 12, 2021--
The “New Age Beverages in the U.S. Through 2024” report from Beverage Marketing has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This comprehensive report investigates 15 non-alcoholic beverage categories that populate the domestic landscape. It offers volume, retail dollars, wholesale dollars and per capita consumption, as well as a look at the New Age beverage market by region and distribution channel.
This market report offers insight on a broad array of beverages that share similar attributes and consumer perceptions and often compete for shelf space and consumer loyalty. Everything from the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic to discussions of consumer drivers and innovations that are changing the face of the market are addressed in this comprehensive report. Historical, current and projected data on volume and sales plus discussion of leading companies and their strategies.
This study examines ready-to-drink tea and coffee, sports beverages, energy drinks, single-serve fruit beverages, kombucha, protein drinks, sparkling water and a broad range of other segments that fall under the diverse New Age beverage umbrella.
The U.S. New Age Beverages report provides in-depth data and market analysis, shedding light on various aspects of the market through reliable data and discussions of what the numbers really mean.
The report provides an in-depth look at the leading companies and brands in the category and the consumer drivers, preferences and needs likely to propel consumption growth through 2024. Advertising and demographic data are also provided. Backed by BMC’s reliable, all-sales-channel-inclusive data, readers get a thorough understanding of all facets of this beverage market including:
- An overview of the diverse New Age beverage market, anchoring it in history as well as providing insight into current trends propelling the market.
- A detailed break-out of trends in the various segments and sub-segments providing data including volume, wholesale dollar sales, wholesale prices per case and more for 21 segments and subsegments.
- Regional look at the U.S. New Age beverage marketplace, with volume and growth data of eight segments over the past five years, and projections five years in the future.
- Detailed profiles and analysis of the leading companies and brands, discussions of their marketing activities and distribution strategies as well as company and brand sales volume data and statistics. Profiles the wellness beverage activities of companies such as Coca-Cola Company, Keurig Dr Pepper, Ferolito, Vultaggio & Sons, Monster Beverage Corporation, PepsiCo, Nestle Waters North America (NWNA), Red Bull and others. Includes brand data for Gatorade, GT’s, Glaceau, Arizona, Lipton, Rockstar, Frappuccino, Gold Peak, Odwalla and many more.
- Data detailing volume by distribution channels totaling 100% of market volume.
- Advertising expenditures of the leading companies and segments and a look at spending by media type (including Internet and Spanish-language advertising).
- Consumer demographic profiles comparing consumers of key brands and segments.
- Five-year volume, wholesale dollar and retail dollar sales forecast through 2024 for the New Age beverage market and its sub-segments. Including single-serve waters (breaks out retail PET water, enhanced water, alkaline water, flavored water, essence water), energy drinks, nutrient-enhanced fruit drinks, super-premium juice, regular single-serve fruit beverages, probiotics, protein drinks, RTD coffee, RTD tea, sports beverages, sparkling water, vegetable/fruit juice blends, kombucha, coconut water, plant water, premium soda and shelf-stable dairy drinks.
Questions answered include:
- Which segments of the diverse U.S. New Age beverage market grew in 2019 and which did not? Which were growing or declining in 2020?
- Which categories are poised for strong growth in the future? How has Covid-19 impacted the market?
- What are the top beverage brands and how did they perform in 2019?
- What’s driving developments in the New Age beverage marketplace?
- How many gallons did U.S. residents consume in 2019, and how is that likely to change in the next few years?
- What are the leading sales channels for New Age beverages?
Leading Companies Featured:
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Coca-Cola Company
- Nestle Waters North America
- Keurig Dr Pepper
- Red Bull
- Ferolito, Vultaggio & Sons
- Monster Beverage Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qgcab4
Source: Beverage Marketing
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211112005639/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/12/2021 09:10 AM/DISC: 11/12/2021 09:10 AM