Global Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics Market 2020-2024: Market is Poised to Grow by $10.69 Billion - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 17, 2020--
The “Global Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The point of care diagnostics market is poised to grow by $ 10.69 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period.
The market is driven by the growing geriatric population, increased focus on personalized medicine, and growing adoption of automated diagnostic devices in the healthcare industry.
The reports on point of care diagnostics market provide a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The point of care diagnostics market analysis includes product segment, end-user segment and geographical landscapes.
This study identifies the shift from conventional testing methods to rapid diagnostics as one of the prime reasons driving the point of care diagnostics market growth during the next few years. Also, technological advances in diagnostics and rising government initiatives will lead to sizable demand in the market.
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading point of care diagnostics market vendors that include Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., PerkinElmer Inc., PTS Diagnostics, QIAGEN NV, Sekisui Chemical Co. Ltd., Siemens Healthineers AG, and Trinity Biotech Plc.
Also, the point of care diagnostics market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Hematology diagnostics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Infectious disease diagnostics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rapid cardiovascular diagnostics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rapid coagulation diagnostics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Hospitals and clinics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Homecare settings - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Clinical diagnostic laboratories - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abbott Laboratories
- Danaher Corp.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- PTS Diagnostics
- QIAGEN NV
- Sekisui Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Trinity Biotech Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tutif7
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201217005456/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/17/2020 05:22 AM/DISC: 12/17/2020 05:21 AM