Aspen Dental Opens 24th Practice in North Carolina
WAKE FOREST, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 15, 2021--
Aspen Dental has officially opened its doors in Wake Forest, North Carolina with the opening of a brand-new office, bringing a renowned dentist to the community. This is the 24 th Aspen Dental practice in the state of North Carolina, as Aspen Dental continues to break down barriers and bring comprehensive, affordable care to patients across the country.
Located at 12612 Capital Blvd, the office is led by Dr. Mohammad Spouh, who received his DDS degree from Indiana University. Dr. Spouh and his team will provide a full range of dental services ranging from preventive care and general dentistry to dentures and restoration. The opening of this new practice will also create local jobs in the Wake Forest community and increase access to care in the state of North Carolina.
Independently-owned and operated, Aspen Dental offices offer patient-friendly programs and services that make it easier for patients to get the dental care they need, including:
- Personalized treatment and friendly service. Each patient receives a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan designed by the dentist, with long-term oral and overall health in mind. Available services may include hygiene, treatment of periodontal (gum) disease, clear aligners, implants, extractions, fillings, oral surgery, whitening, and crown and bridge work.
- Safe and clean care environments. We’ve always been committed to the highest safety standards, and in a world where things are changing fast, we have implemented heightened cleaning, hygiene and safety standards, symptom screening for appointments, social distancing at our offices, and now offer virtual visits for our patients. You can learn more about our health and safety protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic through our Smile Wide, Smile Safe Promise.
- Affordable dental care. Aspen Dental practices are committed to keeping prices low so that patients can get the care they need. The practice works with all insurance providers and handles the paperwork, saving patients time and hassle, and offers free new-patient exams and X-rays for patients without dental insurance. And since no one likes an unexpected bill, the practice offers a clear, detailed estimate on the cost of treatment to give patients peace of mind.
- On-site denture labs and Denture Money Back Guarantee. Every Aspen Dental practice is equipped with an on-site denture laboratory, which helps facilitate quick turnaround for denture repairs, relines or adjustments. Patients choose Aspen Dental for the seven styles of full and partial dentures and have the comfort of knowing that the supportive dentists and staff will go above and beyond to ensure proper fit and comfort of their custom-crafted dentures.
- Convenient hours and location. The office will be open extended hours, including evenings and select Saturdays, so that patients can see the dentist at a time that works best for their schedule. Walk-in and emergency patients are welcome.
Office hours will be Monday through Wednesday from 8am to 6pm, Thursday from 9am to 7pm and Friday from 8am to 1pm. To make a dental appointment, patients can go to www.aspendental.com and click on Schedule a New Patient Appointment; or call (919) 435-3313 or 800-ASPEN DENTAL (800-277-3633).
About Aspen Dental
The Aspen Dental network includes more than 850 offices, in 42 states, owned and operated by independent practice owners and dentists, who operate with clinical autonomy and share a commitment to creating access to care for those who need it most. These independent practice owners expect to record six million patient visits in 2021, driven by a commitment to breaking down barriers to quality, affordable oral health care. Each dental care team offers patients a safe, welcoming, judgment-free environment to address their dental challenges, including comprehensive exams, cleanings, extractions, fillings, periodontal treatment, whitening, oral surgery, crown and bridge work, and denture services. https://www.aspendental.com/
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI)
As one the largest healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., ADMI continues to build and strengthen the infrastructure, expertise, and core competencies that successful healthcare practices need to accelerate their growth and fuel their success, while also giving providers the freedom to do what they do best: Care for their patients. Through organic growth and a series of strategic acquisitions, ADMI now supports more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 45 states and in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics.
In dentistry, ADMI supports Aspen Dental, the largest and fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the U.S. with more than 870 locations in 42 states, as well as ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, leaders in fixed, full arch dental restorations for patients with missing or failing dentition, with 65 locations in 27 states. Collectively, the two are the largest provider of fixed and removable prosthetics in the U.S.
In the urgent care category, WellNow Urgent Care now stands at more than 85 locations in four states, putting it among the top 10 urgent care providers nationwide, while more recently, the ADMI family has expanded to include the medical aesthetic category with the acquisition of the largest single med spa clinic in the U.S. in late 2020.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210415005736/en/
CONTACT: Amanda Crane
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NORTH CAROLINA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: DENTAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Aspen Dental
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 04/15/2021 10:56 AM/DISC: 04/15/2021 10:56 AM