NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Hong Kong, China - COVID-19 Leads to Deep Dip in NRT Smoking Cessation Aids - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 5, 2021--
The “NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Hong Kong, China” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Sales of smoking cessation aids fell back sharply in 2020 as the impact of social lockdown set in. While in the long term, Hong Kong consumers are keen to quit smoking and are pursuing multiple different avenues for smoking cessation, the unusual context of 2020 halted this trend, with many deciding to wait until a less stressful period in order to stop smoking. Moreover the absence of social pressure removed some incentive to quit, as did working from home.
The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Key report benefits?
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- COVID-19 leads to deep dip in NRT smoking cessation aids
- Smokers keen to quit look to alternative methods
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer maintains leadership position in NRT patches
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Quick recovery in 2021 as smokers rush to quit, followed by a gradual slowing of the category
- E-cigarettes expected to become more regulated
- NRT patches dominate in share contributing towards overall category growth
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z8czyt
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210105005444/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/05/2021 04:52 AM/DISC: 01/05/2021 04:52 AM