Global Book Publishers Market Report (2021 to 2030) - COVID-19 Impact and Recovery - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 13, 2021--
The “Book Publishers Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global book publishers market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global book publishers market is expected to grow from $87.92 billion in 2020 to $92.68 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $104.21 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 3%.
- Pearson PLC
- Hachette Livre
- China South Publishing & Media Group
- Grupo Planeta
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global book publishers market, accounting for 34% of the market in 2020. North America was the second largest region accounting for 34% of the global book publishers market. Africa was the smallest region in the global book publishers market.
Print-on-demand (POD) model is becoming popular among book publishers as it allows them to control printing and inventory costs. The Print on Demand (POD) model is characterized by printing the book only after an order is secured. Due to high publishing costs writers and publishers are preferring to keep their work in digital form. Major print on demand book service providers include Blurb, CreateSpace, Lightning Source and Lulu. Amazon too aims to fully integrate the POD technology. It promises to print a book within 2 hours of the order. Self-publishers stand to gain the most due to this technology.
E-books sales is growing rapidly in established markets of the USA and Europe. eBooks generated a higher share of revenues than the physical print in developed markets such as the US and UK. According to PWC, total global book publisher’s revenue will increase, growing at a CAGR 1.7%, during the forecast period. Although the physical book publisher’s industry continues to shrink (-2.8%), this decline is offset by growth in e-books which are predicted to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% in the forecast period. Increasing consumer preference for the digital versions is expected to significantly impact the growth of the market during this period.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Book Publishers Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Book Publishers Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Book Publishers Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Book Publishers Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Book Publishers Market Trends And Strategies
8. Impact Of COVID-19 On Book Publishers
9. Book Publishers Market Size And Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
9.2.2. Restraints On The Market
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
9.3.2. Restraints On The Market
10. Book Publishers Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Book Publishers Market, 2020, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Book Publishers Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
10.3. Global Book Publishers Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
11. Book Publishers Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Book Publishers Market, Segmentation By Type
11.2. Global Book Publishers Market, Segmentation By Readers’ Age Group
12. Book Publishers Market Segments
12.1. Global Consumer Books Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Fiction Books; Non-Fiction Books; Children and Young Adult Books
12.2. Global Educational books Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
12.3. Global Religious Books Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
13. Book Publishers Market Metrics
13.1. Book Publishers Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
13.2. Per Capita Average Book Publishers Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lczqaj
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210413005675/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COMMUNICATIONS ENTERTAINMENT PUBLISHING BOOKS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 04/13/2021 08:21 AM/DISC: 04/13/2021 08:21 AM