Outlook on the Search Engine Optimization Services Global Market to 2030 - Identify Growth Segments for Investment - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 31, 2021--
The “Search Engine Optimization Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global search engine optimization services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global search engine optimization services market is expected to grow from $46. 66 billion in 2020 to $50. 45 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8. 1%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $103. 24 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 20%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global search engine optimization services market, accounting for 33% of the market in 2020. North America was the second largest region accounting for 32% of the global search engine optimization services market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global search engine optimization services market.
The competition for search traffic is significant amongst major players like Google, Yahoo and Bing. Strategic partnerships are seen amongst the major competitors, contributing a large share to their revenues. For instance, Apple uses Google as its default search engine which has contributed as much as $8. 8 billion to annual revenues of Google and Yahoo switched to Microsoft Bing.
Government regulations may restrain the search engine optimization market’s growth. For instance, the concept of net neutrality means internet service providers (ISPs) cannot block content based on its source or destination or discriminate against certain applications (such as BitTorrent) or impose special access fees that would make it harder for small websites to reach their users. Regulations such as net neutrality arguably stop the market from acting freely and give preferential treatment to websites which pay the internet service providers.
Rising penetration of mobile, tablet and other electronics and rising data consumption will drive the web content, search portals and social media market. Rising sales of electronics leads to an increased number of people that own an internet accessible device and increasing access to digital platforms. For example, average time spent on internet by each person in the US is expected to increase from 200 minutes per day in 2017 to 282 minutes per day in 2021 , giving companies the opportunity to generate more revenue per user. This rising average internet use is expected to drive the search emgone optimization services market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentation
4. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on Search Engine Optimization Services
9. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.2.1. Drivers of the Market
9.2.2. Restraints on the Market
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3.1. Drivers of the Market
9.3.2. Restraints on the Market
10. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Search Engine Optimization Services Market, 2020, by Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Search Engine Optimization Services Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic and Forecast, by Region
10.3. Global Search Engine Optimization Services Market, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
11. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Search Engine Optimization Services Market, Segmentation by Type
11.2. Global Search Engine Optimization Services Market, Segmentation by Organisation
11.3. Global Search Engine Optimization Services Market, Segmentation by End-User Industry
12. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Metrics
12.1. Search Engine Optimization Services Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Search Engine Optimization Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dv24p7
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210331005563/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COMMUNICATIONS SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 03/31/2021 08:06 AM/DISC: 03/31/2021 08:05 AM