Elevator And Escalator Market Size in US Will Reach $876.82 Million During 2020-2024 | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 2, 2020--
The new elevator and escalator market in US research from Technavio indicates neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201102005745/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Elevator and Escalator Market in US 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the elevator and escalator market in us.Download free report sample
“One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the increasing adoption of smart homes,” says a senior analyst for the Industrials industry at Technavio. As the markets recover Technavio expects the elevator and escalator market size in US to grow by USD 876.82 million during the period 2020-2024”.
Elevator and Escalator Market in US Segment Highlights for 2020
- The elevator and escalator market in US is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of (0.74)%.
- The growth of the market will be significant in the elevators segment during 2020-2024.
- 89% of the growth will originate from the Elevators region.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
- The elevator and escalator market in us size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period.
- The elevator and escalator market in us is segmented Product (Elevators and Escalators).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many/few established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Fujitec Co. Ltd., KONE Corp., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Otis Worldwide Corp., Prysmian Spa, Savaria Corp., Schindler Holding Ltd., thyssenkrupp Elevator AG, and WITTUR HOLDING GmbH.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports usingTechnavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201102005745/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY BUILDING SYSTEMS
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 11/02/2020 07:00 PM/DISC: 11/02/2020 07:01 PM