The Worldwide Water Hardness Test Strip Industry is Expected to Reach $70.2 Billion by 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 30, 2020--
The “Global Water Hardness Test Strip Market by Type (Calcium Concentration Measurement, Magnesium Concentration Measurement), Application (Industrial, Laboratory, Others), Sales Channel (Retail, Non-Retail) and Region - Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global water hardness test strip market is estimated to be valued at USD 56.5 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 70.2 billion by 2025, recording a CAGR of 4.4 %, in terms of value.
Factors such as the rise in demand for water testing from various industrial sectors, stringent rules and regulations imposed by related government bodies with regards to water quality are projected to drive the growth of the water hardness test strip industry during the forecast period.
By type, the calcium concentration measurement segment holds the largest value share
Water testing had been done to determine the calcium as well as the magnesium content in the water. However, the manufacturers of water hardness test strips avail their products which are specifically designed to determine the calcium content such as calcium carbonate in the water.
By application, the industrial segment is estimated to account for the largest share
Every manufactured product uses water during some part of the production process. Industrial water use includes water used for purposes such as fabricating, processing, washing, diluting, cooling, or transporting a product; incorporating water into a product; or for sanitation needs within the manufacturing facility. Industrial water quality is critical in the production, washing, diluting, cooling, and transportation of most manufactured products. According to the Water Resources Group, the demand for water is rapidly increasing, and is expected to exceed the current supply by 40% by 2030. The use of water hardness test strips in industries is preferred as it is the quickest and cost-effective method to determine the quality of water being used.
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The water hardness test strip market in the Asia-Pacific region is largely driven by industrial shift and technological advancements that made water usage an important factor specifically in the industrial sector. The global marketplace for water hardness test strips is slated to achieve the fastest growth in Asia-Pacific owing to the extensive efforts from all the stakeholders in the supply chain, be it the governmental, non-governmental, or private organizations, in the direction of improvising the environmental criteria of sustainability. The potable status of water has long remained a pressing concern for municipal and other local bodies in the region owing to the lack of proper control and resources in the area of water management.
The water hardness test strip market is segmented region-wise, with a detailed analysis of each region. These regions include Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW (South America, Middle East and Africa).
- Active Participation of Government and Regulatory Bodies to Monitor Water Quality
- Growing Demand for Laboratory Testing of Water by Civil Bodies
- Health Hazards Associated with Hard Water
- Increase in R&D and Technological Advancements by Manufacturers
- Rise in Different End-use Applications to Bolster the Market Demand for Water Hardness Strip Testing
- Growing Usage of Accurate Water Testing in Non-Industrial Applications
- Lack of Water Quality Control Systems, Technology, and Infrastructure in Developing Economies
- Rapid Industrialization and Urbanization to Fuel the Demand for Water Hardness Testing
- Increasing Stringent Regulations for Drinking Water
- Awareness Among Consumers Regarding the Consumption of Better Quality of Water
- Demand for Innovative Testing Strips/Technology
- Amity International
- Aqua Cure Ltd.
- Avantor, Inc.
- Bartovation LLC
- Changchun Wancheng Bio-Electron Co. Ltd.
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC
- Colorkim Kimya
- Danaher Corporation
- Hangzhou Lohand Biological Co. Ltd.
- Industrial Test Systems, Inc.
- Instruments Direct Services Limited
- Isolab Laborgerate GmbH
- Johnson Test Papers Ltd.
- Lamotte Company
- Merck KGaA
- Serim Research Corporation
- Simplex Health
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- US Water Systems Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/negaat
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201230005185/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES NATURAL RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/30/2020 08:25 AM/DISC: 12/30/2020 08:25 AM