Research Report: Halal Food Market in US (2020-2024) | Increasing Sales Through Retail Channels to Boost Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 9, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the halal food market in US and it is poised to grow by USD 8.17 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200909005150/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Halal Food Market in US 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
- What are the major trends in the market?
Rising Muslim population in the US.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during 2020-2024.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Al Safa Foods Ltd., American Foods Group LLC, The American Halal Co. Inc., Barry Callebaut AG, Cargill Inc., Coleman Natural Foods LLC, Crescent Foods, Kronos Foods Corp., Midamar Corp., and Nema Food Distribution Inc. are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by increasing sales through retail channels. However, the threat from kosher foods might hamper market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Al Safa Foods Ltd., American Foods Group LLC, The American Halal Co. Inc., Barry Callebaut AG, Cargill Inc., Coleman Natural Foods LLC, Crescent Foods, Kronos Foods Corp., Midamar Corp., and Nema Food Distribution Inc. are some of the major market participants. Increasing sales through retail channels will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Halal Food Market in US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Halal Food Market in US is segmented as below:
- Halal Meat, Poultry, And Seafood
- Halal Cereals And Grains
- Halal Fruits, Vegetables, And Nuts
- Halal Beverages
- Other Halal Foods
- Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets And Hypermarkets
- Traditional Retailers
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44206
Halal Food Market in US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The halal food market in US report covers the following areas:
- Halal Food Market Size
- Halal Food Market Trends
- Halal Food Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the rising Muslim population in the country as one of the prime reasons driving the Halal Food Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Halal Food Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist halal food market growth in US during the next five years
- Estimation of the halal food market size in US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the halal food market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of halal food market vendors in US
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Halal cereals and grains - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Halal beverages - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other halal foods - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Retail - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Foodservice - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Al Safa Foods Ltd.
- American Foods Group LLC
- The American Halal Co. Inc.
- Barry Callebaut AG
- Cargill Inc.
- Coleman Natural Foods LLC
- Crescent Foods
- Kronos Foods Corp.
- Midamar Corp.
- Nema Food Distribution Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200909005150/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/09/2020 03:30 AM/DISC: 09/09/2020 03:30 AM