Global Non-Alcoholic Drinks Market 2021: Consumer Behavior and Future Market Trends - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2021--
The “Global Non-Alcoholic Drinks Market - Overview, Consumer Behavior and Market Trends” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global non-alcoholic beverages industry saw a downward volume and value trajectory between 2019 and 2020, and is set to experience a recovery, but will still underperform the forecast growth calculated before the COVID-19 outbreak.
Although some consumers have stockpiled certain categories (such as hot coffee, packaged water) during the pandemic, overall fewer non-alcoholic beverages have been bought than normal, as they are perceived as non-essential in uncertain financial times. However, over 2020-23, the industry is expected to recover, albeit more slowly than before the pandemic.
This report outlines the market trends and consumer behavior impacting the non-alcoholic drinks and what implications these may have on the industry’s future. It further explores the evolution of the market amid COVID-19, company performance and news, as well as inspiring product innovation.
- Innovative combinations of flavors are desired in the sector
- Focusing on health and wellness will drive the sector in the future
- Sustainability will continue to have a major role in how brands design the packaging
- Online shopping is here to stay
Key Report Benefits
- Understand the relevant market and consumer trends that are driving the non-alcoholic drinks sector
- Gain a broader understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on the non-alcoholic beverages sector and its impact on consumer spending and preferences
- Access valuable strategic take-outs in the form of specific opportunities to enhance future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
- Sector Landscapes 2021: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Industry overview
- News analysis
- Shopping behavior
- Deals analysis
- Innovation analysis
- Take outs
- Keurig Dr. Pepper
- JDE Peet’s
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a6xp6q
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211222005356/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/22/2021 09:22 AM/DISC: 12/22/2021 09:22 AM