Global Enteral Nutrition Market Report 2021: High Adoption of Enteral Nutrition over Parenteral Nutrition - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 15, 2021--
The “Enteral Nutrition Market Research Report by Product, Application, End-user, Distribution Channel, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Enteral Nutrition Market size was estimated at USD 4,544.67 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 4,962.66 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.53% reaching USD 7,849.49 million by 2026.
- Growth in incidence of chronic diseases
- Rapid growth in geriatric population
- Rise in number of malnutrition cases
- High adoption of enteral nutrition over parenteral nutrition
- Stringent governmental regulations
- Opportunities in the emerging economies
- Development of advanced feeding devices with less side effects
- Unintentional dislodgement of tubes leading to critical condition
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Enteral Nutrition to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product, the market was studied across Nutrition for Chronic Illness and Standard Formula.
- Based on Application, the market was studied across Critical Care, Diabetes, Neurology, and Oncology.
- Based on End-user, the market was studied across Adults and Pediatric.
- Based on Distribution Channel, the market was studied across Hospital Sale, Online, and Retail.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
The report provides insights on:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Enteral Nutrition Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Enteral Nutrition Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Enteral Nutrition Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Enteral Nutrition Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Enteral Nutrition Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Enteral Nutrition Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Enteral Nutrition Market?
- Abbott Laboratories
- B.braun Melsungen S.A.
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Danone S.A.
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company
- Meiji Holding and Co.
- Nestle S.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2dd8tg
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211215005689/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FITNESS & NUTRITION HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/15/2021 10:01 AM/DISC: 12/15/2021 10:02 AM