Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies Technologies & Market 2021-2026: Asia Pacific will Dominate the Global Market by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 4, 2021--
The “Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies Technologies & Market (with COVID-19 Impact) - 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
As the IT in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies market emerges from a chaotic year, it enters a reconstruction phase. Driven by technology changes fueled by digital government requirements, the Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies industry will take a new and expanded shape in the coming years.
This market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the global Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies market available today. The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
According to the report, the 2021-2026 Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies market is affected by the following drivers and inhibitors:
- Demand for multi-modal Information Technologies systems.
- The COVID-19 pandemic changed the world. The associated economic decline limited the 2020-2021 Information Technologies purchasing budgets.
- The 2021 COVID-19 vaccination implies that the Information Technologies market will recover by 2022.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is forcing security organizations to change the way they operate. They have to focus on the cost-performance of new Information Technologies products and services.
- Increasing demand for automated Information Technologies systems, requiring less (or more sophisticated) human intervention, raises Information Technologies equipment and systems (relative to security personnel).
- Increasing value-added Information Technologies systems generated by ‘soft’ elements (software, data management, processing algorithms).
- Replacement of outdated Information Technologies systems.
- The “Biden Effect.”
- China’s internal security policy.
- Terror and crime mitigation.
Key Questions Answered in this report include:
- What are the Information Technologies in Public Safety, HLS & Intelligence Agencies market size, and the market trends during 2021-2026?
- What’s the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the market?
- Which submarkets in this field provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the Information Technologies customers to purchase products and services?
- What are the Information Technologies technology & services trends?
- What are the Information Technologies Technology markets?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- Which countries are expected to invest most in Information Technologies capabilities within homeland security, public safety and national security organizations?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- COVID-19 Impact on the IT Market
- Market Drivers
- Market Inhibitors
- Market SWOT Analysis
- Competitive Analysis: Market Barriers to New Entry, Supplier Power, Buyer Power, Barriers to Substitution and Competitive Rivalry
- IT Industry Value Chain
Volume 2: NATIONAL MARKETS
Volume 3: VENDORS
- Amazon Web Services
- BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- Cisco Systems
- HP Enterprise
- D. Systems
- Infosys Limited
- INTA Forensics
- Lexis Nexis
- Magnet Forensics
- Motorola Solutions
- Northrop Grumman
- NTT Data Corporation
- Palantir Intelligence
- Pitney Bowes
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m2fnd2
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211004005799/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PUBLIC POLICY/GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT OTHER POLICY ISSUES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/04/2021 12:53 PM/DISC: 10/04/2021 12:53 PM