United States of America’s Defense Budget Analysis FY 2021: Competitive Landscape and Forecasts Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 16, 2020--
The “United States of America’s Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2021), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The US Defense budget will amount to US$716.2billion in FY2021, after peaking at US$721.5 billion in FY2020, amounting to an all-time high in terms of the spending level for the last two years of Donald Trump’s first term.
United States of America’s Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2021), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
Several factors lie behind the growth of military expenditures over the past five years, including the willingness of the current administration to boost the production of military equipment to secure the position of the US in the international order. The military-industrial complex therefore had an ally in the White House from a budget perspective, and it is likely that the Trump administration will keep pushing for more defense spending if he wins a second term in office, despite the economic slowdown generated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This report offers detailed analysis of the United States’ defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The growth of American military expenditure is based on a long-lasting strategic shift towards great power competition undertaken by the DoD in the wake of the 2017 National Defense Strategy. The steady level of exports over the historic period is representative of the exportoriented activism of the current administration.
The Trump administration withdrew the US from the Arms Trade Treaty in 2019, as it aims to integrate human right issues into arms transfer policies and processes. Most of the top buyers of American-made weapons over the period were Gulf countries with a poor human right record.
- The United States defense budget: detailed analysis of the United States’ FY2021 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Russia’s military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of United States military regulation. - Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to United States are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the United States defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the United States defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the American market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the United States defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the American government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Key Topics Covered:
Military Doctrine and Strategy
- Budgeting Process
- Procurement Policy and Process
- Security Environment
- Primary Threat Perception
- Political and Strategic Alliances
- Defense Market
- Budgetary Assessment
- Current Acquisition Programs
- Imports and Exports Market Dynamics
- Market Entry Strategy
- Fleet Size
- Fixed-Wing Platforms
- Rotorcraft Platforms
- Maritime Platforms
- Land Platforms
Main Defense Companies
- Lockheed Martin Corp
- The Boeing Co
- General Dynamics Corp
- Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fmy0rt
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201216005447/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER DEFENSE DEFENSE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/16/2020 05:00 AM/DISC: 12/16/2020 05:01 AM