Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography Global Market to 2027 - Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 11, 2021--
The “Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography Market by Product Type, Application and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography market was valued at $1,212.94 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $1,876.75 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.6% from 2019 to 2027.
Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) is a procedure used to diagnose diseases of the gallbladder, biliary system, pancreas, and liver. ERCP devices use a combination of fluoroscopic imaging and luminal endoscopy for the diagnosis and treatment of pancreatobiliary system related disorders. By product type, the endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography market is categorized into endoscopes, endotherapy devices, imaging systems, energy devices, and others. Endotherapy devices are majorly used for the treatment of various medical conditions such as Barrett’s disease., biliary disease, colitis, Crohn’s disease, gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD), liver disease, pancreatitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and peptic ulcer disease. The endotherapy devices segment is further categorized into sphincterotome, guidewire, balloon, basket, lithotripters, stent, grasping forceps, cannula, and single use balloon dilator.
The growth of the global endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) market is majorly driven by rise in incidences of gastrointestinal and chronic biliary disorders such as Barrett’s disease, biliary disease, colitis, Crohn’s disease, gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD), liver disease, pancreatitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and peptic ulcer disease. Further, rapid increase in frequencies of benign tumors of the liver and pancreas coupled with surge in aging population and rise in awareness related to devices used in ERCP for the treatment of disorders drive the market growth. However, high costs associated with treatment from ERCP and side-effects of the procedure such as post-ERCP pancreatitis are expected to hamper the growth of the market. On the contrary, emerging countries possess high growth potential, owing to improvement of healthcare infrastructures in these countries.
The endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography market is segmented into product type, application, end user, and region. On the basis of product type, into endoscopes, endotherapy devices, imaging systems, energy devices, and others. Further, the endotherapy devices segment is divided into sphincterotome, lithotripter, stents, cannulas, forceps, snares, catheters, guiding wires, balloons, baskets, and others. By application, it is divided into biliary sphincterotomy, biliary dilatation, biliary stenting, pancreatic sphincterotomy, pancreatic duct dilatation, and pancreatic duct stenting. By end user, it is segregated into hospitals & clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, and others. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis along with the current global endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography market trends from 2019 to 2027 to identify the prevailing opportunities along with the strategic assessment.
- The endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography market forecast is studied from 2019 to 2027.
- The market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of key developments in the industry.
- A qualitative analysis based on innovative products facilitates strategic business planning.
- The development strategies adopted by the key market players are enlisted to understand the competitive scenario of the market.
- Rise in incidences of gastrointestinal and chronic biliary disorders
- Increase in frequencies of benign tumors of the liver and pancreas
- Increase in ageing population
- High costs associated with treatment from ERCP devices
- Side-effects of the procedure such as post-ERCP pancreatitis
- Rise in awareness
Key Market Players
- Olympus Corporation
- Conmed Corporation
- Hobbs Medical, Inc.
- TeleMed Systems, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cook Group incorporation
- Fujifilm holdings Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Medtronic, Plc.
- Ambu Inc.
- Jiangsu ATE Medical Technology Co, Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services
- Changzhou Health Microport Medical Device Co, Ltd.
- Merit Medical System, Inc.
- Karl Storz
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/60txix
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210611005301/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 06/11/2021 09:39 AM/DISC: 06/11/2021 09:39 AM