Global Space Tourism Market Trajectory Report 2020-2027: Suborbital Tourism is Projected to Account for $1.5 Billion of the Total $1.7 Billion Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 29, 2021--
The “Space Tourism - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Space Tourism Market to Reach $1.7 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Space Tourism estimated at US$651 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 15.2% over the period 2020-2027.
Suborbital Tourism, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 15.6% CAGR and reach US$1.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Orbital Tourism segment is readjusted to a revised 13.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $175.3 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 19.3% CAGR
The Space Tourism market in the U. S. is estimated at US$175.3 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$401.6 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 19.7% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 11% and 13.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 11.9% CAGR.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Airbus Group SE
- Boeing Company
- Excalibur Almaz, Limited (Isle of Man)
- Space Adventures, Inc.
- Space Island Group
- Virgin Galactic, LLC.
- Zero 2 Infinity S. L.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Space Tourism Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Space Tourism Global Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Space Tourism Global Retrospective Market Scenario in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Space Tourism Market Share Shift across Key Geographies Worldwide: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Suborbital Tourism (Type) World Market by Region/Country in US$ Thousand: 2020 to 2027
- Suborbital Tourism (Type) Historic Market Analysis by Region/Country in US$ Thousand: 2012 to 2019
- Suborbital Tourism (Type) Market Share Breakdown of Worldwide Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Orbital Tourism (Type) Potential Growth Markets Worldwide in US$ Thousand: 2020 to 2027
- Orbital Tourism (Type) Historic Market Perspective by Region/Country in US$ Thousand: 2012 to 2019
- Orbital Tourism (Type) Market Sales Breakdown by Region/Country in Percentage: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Civilians (Application) Global Market Estimates & Forecasts in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Civilians (Application) Retrospective Demand Analysis in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Civilians (Application) Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- The Rich (Application) Demand Potential Worldwide in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- The Rich (Application) Historic Sales Analysis in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- The Rich (Application) Share Breakdown Review by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- Space Tourism Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Space Tourism Market Estimates and Projections in US$ Thousand by Type: 2020 to 2027
- Space Tourism Market by Type: A Historic Review in US$ Thousand for 2012-2019
- Space Tourism Market Share Breakdown by Type: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Space Tourism Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Thousand by Application: 2020 to 2027
- Space Tourism Historic Demand Patterns by Application in US$ Thousand for 2012-2019
- Space Tourism Market Share Breakdown by Application: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Total Companies Profiled: 42
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ox7eim
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210129005293/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AEROSPACE TRANSPORT OTHER TRAVEL MANUFACTURING DESTINATIONS TRAVEL OTHER TRANSPORT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/29/2021 07:54 AM/DISC: 01/29/2021 07:54 AM