$655.6 Mn Hand Cream Market by Product Type, Demographics, Age Group, and Sales Channel - Global Forecast to 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 18, 2020--
The “Hand Cream Market by Product Type, Demographics, Age Group, and Sales Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global hand cream market was valued at $336. 2 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $655. 6 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6. 2% from 2021 to 2027.
Hand cream is a moisturizing cream that falls under the category of skin care products. Hand cream is specifically meant to keep hands soft, smooth, and hydrated for a longer period of time owing to its thick consistency. Moreover, the hand cream is easily available in the market through various distribution channels including online stores, supermarkets/hypermarket, specialty store, and others. The continuous growth of online stores is expected to drive the growth of the hand cream market, in terms of value sales, during the forecast period.
The rise in the number of working women population across the globe and increase in spending on premium skin care products boosts the market growth. Moreover, increase in consumer’s awareness regarding moisturizing hands after hand wash and sanitization further fuels the growth of the hand cream market.
However, high market price of hand cream is expected to hamper the growth of the market. Nevertheless, The rise in demand for skin care products with safe & sustainable ingredients and rapid growth of online retail platform are anticipated to offer immense opportunities for the market growth, in terms of value sales, during the forecast period.
The key players profiled in the report include:
- Philosophy INC.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Procter & Gamble
- Shanghai Jahwa United Co., Ltd
- Sanofi Consumer Health Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co.
- Marks and Spencer plc.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global hand cream market from 2021 to 2027 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in four major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments Gender areas, and growth strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits for Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings of the Study
2.2. Cxo Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition and Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Covid-19 Impact on Skin Care Products Market
3.5. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Growing Awareness of Moisturizing Hands After Handwash
184.108.40.206. The Rise in Working Women Population
220.127.116.11. Product Innovation
18.104.22.168. High Price of Hand Cream
22.214.171.124. The Rise in Demand for Skin Care Products With Safe & Sustainable Ingredients
126.96.36.199. Rapid Growth of Online Retail Platform
Chapter 4: Hand Cream Market, by Product Type
4.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
4.2. Repair Hand Cream
4.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, and Opportunities
4.2.2. Market Size and Forecast
4.2.3. Market Analysis, by Country
4.3. Anti-Aging Hand Cream
4.4. Whitening Hand Cream
4.5. Overnight Hand Cream
Chapter 5: Hand Cream Market, by Demographics
5.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 6: Global Hand Cream Market, by Age Group
6.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
6.2. Generation X
6.3. Baby Boomers
6.5. Generation Z
Chapter 7: Hand Cream Market, by Distribution Channel
7.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
7.3. Specialty Store
7.4. Beauty Salon
7.5. Pharma & Drug Store
7.6. Online Store
Chapter 8: Hand Cream Market, by Region
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/peit8d
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201218005519/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL OTHER RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/18/2020 11:30 AM/DISC: 12/18/2020 11:31 AM