PredictSpring Expands Modern POS to Homefurnishing and Partners with HD Buttercup
SAN FRANCISCO & LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 17, 2020--
HD Buttercup, an iconic Los Angeles-based home furnishings retailer, today announced that they have selected PredictSpring, a leader in Modern POS, to provide a mobile-first POS platform that includes a fast, highly customizable omnichannel solution for its stores. This partnership marks PredictSpring’s expansion and entry into the home furnishings category.
Stores are fundamental part of an omnichannel experience for home furnishings retailers. Consumers are currently using multiple channels to search for home furnishings, but ultimately, the modern consumer is looking for an experience-driven interaction, no matter the channel. In order to keep up with these expectations, home furnishing retailers need to adopt and evolve from using a legacy POS system to a mobile-first Modern POS solution. PredictSpring’s expansion into the Home furnishing vertical will help retailers provide a sophisticated omnichannel shopping experience.
“In order to stay connected to our community and provide the elevated level of service and personalized attention in our stores, we were looking for an omnichannel solution that enables our design specialists to easily engage with our customers no matter where they are,” said Evan Cole, CEO at HD Buttercup. “With complete visibility over inventory, powerful omnichannel capabilities and modules to streamline multi tender payments, layaways and deposits, the PredictSpring modern POS platform allows us to do just that. We are proud to be innovating the home furnishings industry so that our community can enjoy a sophisticated, modern customer experience.”
The PredictSpring Modern POS for Home Furnishings retailers offers the following features:
- A mobile-first POS platform - allowing sales associates to get product information and transact anywhere at any time, regardless if the customer or associate is in the showroom, eliminates lines and increases sales.
- Clienteling - create and access a rich profile of customer preferences, purchase histories, wish lists and loyalty status to ensure a personalized interaction with every customer.
- Deposits and Layaway - allowing customers to secure their order with a minimum percentage deposit and then pay the remaining amount in installments.
- Financing - offering extended financing plans with easy credit checks and payment authorization.
- Fulfillment & Delivery Date - providing a selection of delivery slots and pickup dates for home delivery.
- Extended Warranty - simplifying adding extended warranties to purchases so associates can upgrade sales with ease.
- Custom Orders - seamlessly create special orders and enter new SKUs on an intuitive interface.
- Endless Aisle – by integrating in-store and online inventory, store associates can provide customers with access to a brand’s full product offering and can place online orders on behalf of the customer if an item is not available in-store.
- Inventory Management - PredictSpring’s inventory management technology offers support for inventory receiving, cycle counting, RFID, store transfers, inventory adjustments and real-time inventory visibility, helping retailers create an enhanced shopping experience both in-store and online.
- Multi-tender Types - comprehensive support for multiple tenders including credit cards, cash, gift cards, deposits, layaway, reward cards, financing and checks.
“Customers shopping for home furnishings want the tactile experience of a brick and mortar store and a seamless payments and delivery experience,” said Nitin Mangtani, PredictSpring’s Founder and CEO. “Expanding PredictSpring’s capabilities to the home furnishings industry makes sense as customers are increasingly looking for more experience-driven interactions across all channels. We are thrilled that HD Buttercup has chosen to enhance their customer experience by integrating the PredictSpring Modern POS solution and look forward to working with them and other home furnishings retailers seeking to modernize their omnichannel shopping experience.”
PredictSpring is the leading commerce platform to connect consumers and store associate digital experiences. Designed exclusively for brands and retailers, its innovative technology powers Modern POS, digital commerce with consumer mobile apps, and store associate apps including Clienteling, Endless Aisle, and Curbside Pickup.
PredictSpring Commerce Platform connects the online and in-store customer journey and enables brands to engage with customers by offering highly personalized interactions and fast and efficient commerce transactions. PredictSpring Content Management System (CMS), the leading no-coding mobile commerce platform enables merchandisers to create on-brand experiences with personalized promotions and loyalty.
Founded by the visionary behind Google Shopping, PredictSpring powers commerce for the world’s leading brands and retailers, including Deciem, Sandro, Maje, Claudie Pierlot, vineyard vines, HD Buttercup, Torrid, PacSun, and Suitsupply. To learn more, visit predictspring.com.
About HD Buttercup
HD Buttercup is not your ordinary furniture store. HD Buttercup is housed in the iconic Helms Bakery Building since 2006, and is the largest retailer in home furnishings in Los Angeles with over 150,000 square feet. A diverse assortment of furniture from the four corners of the world housed on the corner of Helms and Venice in Culver City. For information about our other stores or for general information visit us at www.hdbuttercup.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201117005879/en/
CONTACT: Press Contact For PredictSpring:
Michael McMullan, 212-994-4660,email@example.com
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CALIFORNIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HOME GOODS SOFTWARE SPECIALTY DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY ONLINE RETAIL MOBILE/WIRELESS RETAIL
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 11/17/2020 09:26 AM/DISC: 11/17/2020 09:26 AM