Worldwide Risk Management Industry to 2027 - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 26, 2021--
The “Risk Management Market by Component, Deployment Model, Enterprise Size, and Industry Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Risk management software is a type of web-based or cloud-based application used by various organizations to identify, access, and control different types of risks associated with an organization. In addition, it also helps organizations to manage different types of issues, which include legal liabilities, financial uncertainty, security threats, natural disasters, and data-related risks. Furthermore, risk management software helps organizations to increase their capabilities in recognizing real time risk and efficiently improving decision making. It helps an organization to analyze, aggregate, and visualize value of the efforts devoted in risk management.
Surge in data security breaches in enterprises and increase in stringent government regulatory compliances across the globe are the key factors that drive growth of the global risk management market In addition, rise in adoption of risk management in FinTech industries and growth in IoT landscape across the globe positively impacts growth of the market. However, high cost and complexity in installation and configuration of software and less security provided by risk management hamper growth of the market. Furthermore, rise in demand from developing economies and integration of artificial intelligence in risk management are expected to provide major opportunities for growth of the risk management market during the forecast period.
The global risk management market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment model, organization size, industry vertical, and region. In terms of component, it is segmented into software and services. In terms of deployment model, it is segmented into on-premise and cloud. As per organization size, it is bifurcated into large enterprises and small & medium enterprises. By industry vertical, it is classified into BFSI, IT & telecom, retail, healthcare, energy & utilities, manufacturing, government & defense, and others. Region-wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the global risk management market industry include IBM Corporation, Lockpath, Inc., LogicManager, Inc., MetricStream Inc., Qualys, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., ServiceNow, RSA Security LLC, and Thomson Reuters. These players have adopted various strategies to increase their market penetration and strengthen their foothold in the risk management market.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of global risk management market forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on global market is provided in the report.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2020 to 2027 is provided to determine the market potential.
- Increase in data and security breaches among enterprises
- Increase in stringent government regulatory compliances
- Growth of IoT landscape
- Rise in adoption of risk management among financial institutions
- High cost and complexity in installation and configuration of the software
- Integration of artificial intelligence in risk management software
- Rise in demand from developing economies
- IBM Corporation
- Lockpath, Inc.
- LogicManager, Inc.
- MetricStream Inc.
- Qualys, Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- RSA Security LLC
- Thomson Reuters
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n5ipvm
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210526005681/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 05/26/2021 09:19 AM/DISC: 05/26/2021 09:19 AM