Worldwide Digital Transformation Industry to 2028 - by Technology, Component, Deployment Mode, Organization Size, Business Function, End-use Industry and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 11, 2021--
The “Digital Transformation Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Technology, By Component, By Deployment Mode, By Organization Size, By Business Function, By End-Use Industry, And By Region, Forecast To 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global digital transformation market size is expected to reach 1,560.53 Billion in 2028, and register a CAGR of 16.1% during the forecast period.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Dell EMC
- Accenture PLC
- CA Technologies
- Adobe Systems
- Oracle Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- HCL Technologies
- TIBCO Software
Growing adoption of high-end technologies such as cloud platform, Big Data analytics, Internet of Things, Internet of Everything, Machine Learning, etc. is a key factor driving market growth.
Rapid digitalization globally shifting approach towards modernized business functioning set-up, rising need for Big Data analysis in various sectors for analyzing customer data and offering enhanced products and services are factors driving growth of the global digital transformation market.
Rapidly growing electronics industry, especially in developing countries in Asia Pacific, increasing sales of consumer electronics such as personal computers laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc. is further supporting growth of the global digital transformation market. Rising trend of Bring Your Own Device concept, as well as recent outbreak of COVID-19 are resulting in digitalization of operations. These major trends are gaining traction, thereby driving market growth. However, high cost required for digitalization, possibilities of security breaches are factors that could restrain market growth to some extent.
Some Key Findings From the Report:
- Among the component segments, the solution segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 64.4% in 2020. The services segment is expected to register the highest revenue growth rate during the forecast period.
- Among the end-use industry segments, the BFSI segment accounted for major revenue share in 2020. Increasing use of smartphones and Internet for Internet banking, and online transactions is expected to drive revenue growth of the BFSI segment
- North America market accounted for the largest revenue share in the global digital transformation market in 2020, due to high use of Internet and online payment methods, strong presence of major players in countries in the region.
- The Asia Pacific market size was USD 98.64 Billion in 2020, due to rapid digitalization in the region, Government initiatives to promote use of digital platforms, and rising adoption of cloud services.
Reasons to Buy the Report
- A robust analysis and estimation of the Digital Transformation Market with four levels of quality check - in-house database, expert interviews, governmental regulation, and a forecast specifically done through time series analysis
- A holistic competitive landscape of all the major players in the Digital Transformation Market. The report covers their market shares, strategic initiatives, new product launches, R&D expenditure, M&As, Joint ventures, expansionary plans, product wise metric space analysis and key developments
- Go-to-market strategies specifically formulated in line with location analysis which takes into the factors such as government regulations, supplier mapping, supply chain obstacles, and feedback from local vendors
- Most deep dive segmental bifurcation available currently in the market. Our stellar methodology helps us understand the overall gamut of the supply chain and will help you explain the current market dynamics
- Special focus given on vendor landscape, supplier portfolio, customer mapping, production capacity, and yearly capacity utilization
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Digital Transformation Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Digital Transformation Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
4.2.3. Advent of technologies like AI, ML, Cloud Computing and IoT
4.2.4. Increased efficiency, predictive maintenance & reduction if required
4.2.5. Market restraints analysis
4.2.6. Low awareness regarding benefits of using virtual sensors
4.2.7. Stigma among SMEs against using cloud based services.
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.10.1. Outlook for Q1 2020
4.10.2. Outlook for Q2 2020
4.10.3. Outlook for Q3 2020
4.10.4. Outlook for Q4 2020
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Chapter 5. Digital Transformation By Component Insights & Trends
Chapter 6. Digital Transformation By Technology Insights & Trends
Chapter 7. Digital Transformation By Business Function Insights & Trends
Chapter 8. Digital Transformation By Deployment Mode Insights & Trends
Chapter 9. Digital Transformation By Organization Size Insights & Trends
Chapter 10. Digital Transformation By End Use Industry Insights & Trends
Chapter 11. Digital Transformation Market Regional Outlook
Chapter 12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. Market Revenue Share
12.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
12.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
12.4. Market positioning
12.5. Strategy Benchmarking
12.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 13. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z6nig5
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211111005791/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/11/2021 10:07 AM/DISC: 11/11/2021 10:07 AM