Worldwide Wearable Payment Device Industry to 2026 - Increasing Technological Advancement in the Devices Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2021--
The “Wearable Payment Device Market Research Report by Device Type, Technology, Sales Channel, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Wearable Payment Device Market size was estimated at USD 34.85 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 39.81 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.57% reaching USD 78.83 billion by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Wearable Payment Device Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Wearable Payment Device Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Wearable Payment Device Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Wearable Payment Device Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Wearable Payment Device Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Wearable Payment Device Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Wearable Payment Device Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Wearable Payment Device Market?
- Increase in adoption of cashless payments across the globe
- Emerging demand for wearable devices and contactless payment for secure and safer payment transaction
- Wearable payment provides enhanced customer experience
- High costs of wearable devices
- Growth in usage of NFC, RFID and host card emulation technology in wearable payments
- Increasing technological advancement in the devices
- Risk of stolen and limited battery life of wearable devices
- Apple Inc.
- Bank of America
- Barclays plc
- Caxia Bank
- Fitbit, Inc.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Google LLC
- Huawei Technologies
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intelligent Venue Solutions
- Jakcom Technology Co.
- McLEAR Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Paypal Holding Inc.
- Samsung Electronic Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Tappy Technologies Ltd.
- Thales SA
- Visa Inc.
- Xiaomi Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wac8bv
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211222005544/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ONLINE RETAIL RETAIL CONSUMER ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY FINANCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/22/2021 02:29 PM/DISC: 12/22/2021 02:29 PM