Global Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market (2021 to 2025) - Featuring Gatwick Technologies, Hitachi and Norsk Hydro Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 24, 2021--
The “Global Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the friction stir welding equipment market and it is poised to grow by $743.53 million during 2021-2025, decelerating at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period.
The report on the friction stir welding equipment market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the growing demand from the automotive industry and the advantages of FSW over conventional methods.
The friction stir welding equipment market analysis includes end-user segment and geographic landscape. This study identifies the increase in installation of automated welding assembly line as one of the prime reasons driving the friction stir welding equipment market growth during the next few years.
- Concurrent Technologies Corp.
- FOOKE Gmbh
- Gatwick Technologies Ltd.
- HFW Solutions LLC
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Manufacturing Technology Inc.
- MIDEA GROUP
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Pohlad Companies
- Yamazaki Mazak Corp.
The report on friction stir welding equipment market covers the following areas:
- Friction stir welding equipment market sizing
- Friction stir welding equipment market forecast
- Friction stir welding equipment market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast the accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Automotive industry - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Aerospace industry - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Railway industry - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Shipbuilding industry - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ob0ok2
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211124005984/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/24/2021 08:00 AM/DISC: 11/24/2021 08:02 AM