Three Day Digital Banking Innovation Course (May 24th-26th, 2021) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 12, 2021--
The “Digital Banking Innovation” training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The course will be delivered over 3 x 4.5-hour sessions on 24, 25, 26 May 2021.
This is a unique opportunity to complete this very practical course virtually via online classes. Conducted by a very senior former banker, the course addresses challenges and opportunities in the rapidly changing environment of digital payments and solutions.
In a world where technology is rapidly evolving customers now expect a personalised service, anytime, anyplace, anywhere. In the world of retail banking where branches and face to face contact has been the norm for years the impact is huge. The future of expensive branch networks are now under severe scrutiny as technology is enabling customers to deal conveniently with their bank “at a distance”
How should banks adapt? Banks have enjoyed long term relationships with customers for years frequently reinforced by face to face contact. Mobile, in particular, is changing the balance of channel use and customer preference. However technology advancements are not unique to banking they exist across all industries, across all continents and across all age groups and all social strata. What, if anything, can banks learn from other industries that will assist their future performance?
How do banks develop revenue streams from these new channels? How do they balance the demands of different customer groups? What is the role of digital banking in customer acquisition, growth and retention?
If customer experience is essential for successful differentiation what role will digital banking play in helping it to be delivered?
The world is seeing unparalleled increases in computing power, storage capacity and bandwidth. This revolution enables customers to change where they access information, who they trust to supply it, what they do with it and how they interact.
This technological “tide of change” is taking place alongside Institutional Change, Demographic Change, Environmental Change as well as Social Change - banks are not immune to any of these major issues impacting their customers
Learning how to compete successfully in this exciting and dynamic environment is essential - this programme will help attendees develop a successful path to revenue growth, experience delivery and digital excellence
“Making calls, clicks and bricks work”
What will you learn
- Understand the challenges that digital creates in channel choices for customers
- Appreciate the major tides of change and how to address them for future success
- Appreciate the changes occurring in a range of industries impacting customer behaviours
- Appreciate how to deliver a world-class digital customer experience
- Understand how to gain the right balance between branch and non-branch channels
- Multi-channel or Omni-channel - what is the difference?
- Understand the benefits of the traditional branch channel and how it can be made more productive in a digital world
- Appreciate the technology changes available and how they are already changing customer behaviour and interactions with their bank.
- Understand the importance of the new channels particularly mobile and social media and why customers in specific segments prefer them for banking.
- Understand how to maximise value from these new innovations- ensure there is full appreciation of the integration of these channels and how they can work together for maximum benefit
- How to increase productivity across all channels whilst maximising the opportunity presented by digital banking
- Understand the expected trends within retail banking over the next few years - understand how to adapt successfully to this new world
Main topics covered during this training
- This programme puts into context how technology advancements across the world are shaping the future direction for retail banks and their customers
- There are major tides of change shaping the future behaviours and requirements of customers
- Industries such as retail are leading the world of change in the eyes of the customers - this programme will share some of the technology innovations impacting the lives of customers and by implication requiring attention of banks
- New distribution channels such as the internet, mobile and social media have created a challenging environment for branch profitability - how do banks respond?
- This programme will explain the conflict between traditional branch network banking and the new electronic channels
- Mobile technology along with the arrival of the tablet has changed customer behaviour - banks have to adapt - how should this be done?
- What impact will digital have on usage/loyalty?
- The programme will help attendees get a feel for the required balance between the channels and understand how these new channels can be harnessed for profitable growth and expansion
- How do you develop profitable growth from remote channels when you don’t see the customer face to face?
- Where do you focus marketing activity in such a diverse distribution environment?
- How should marketing change - what are the options to deliver the necessary return on expenditure?
- Digital banking - the future for which segments? Where should a bank focus its activity to maximise usage, loyalty and profitability?
- What is the impact of mobile money? Is it a game changer? Who are the leaders? - Why are they successful?
- Social media - enabled by the power of technology - changing customer behaviour especially for the younger segments; how can you harness this change for acquisition, improved retention and growth?
- This programme will give attendees a sound base of understanding of the changes, the impacts of digital banking and what it means for customers, staff and performance.
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lv0d0x
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210412005419/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BANKING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 04/12/2021 05:00 AM/DISC: 04/12/2021 05:01 AM