Global Quantum Computing Market (2021 to 2027) - by Deployment Mode, Components, Application, End-user and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 17, 2021--
The “Quantum Computing Market, By Deployment Mode (Cloud-Based and On-Premises), Components (Hardware, Software, Services), Application (Optimization, Machine Learning, and Material Simulation), End-User and Geography - Global Forecast to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Quantum Computing Market size is projected to reach USD 2411.05 Mn by 2027, from USD 359.66 Mn in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 31.23% during 2021-2027.
The report provides an in-depth overview of the industry including market segmentation by components, deployment mode, end-user, application, and geography. Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast-growing application market segments. It includes detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and top players rankings. Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes. Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study. The report also covers qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete pricing and cost analysis of components & products, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report also profiles all major companies active in this field.
Quantum Computing market is segmented by region and further by countries components, deployment mode, end-user, application and geography. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Quantum Computing Market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2015-2026.
- D-Wave Systems Inc
- QX Branch
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Cambridge Quantum Computing Limited
- 1QB Information Technologies
- QC Ware Corp.
- StationQ- Microsoft
- Rigetti Computing
- Google Inc
Reason to purchase this Quantum Computing Market Report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Quantum Computing Market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and Quantum Computing Market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Quantum Computing Market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global Quantum Computing Market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Quantum Computing Market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Industry Segmentation
3.2. Market Trends Analysis
3.3. Major Funding & Investments
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. Value Chain Analysis
3.6. Pricing Analysis
4. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON QUANTUM COMPUTING MARKET
4.1. Impact of Covid-19 On Quantum Computing Market By Deployment Mode
4.2. Impact Of Covid-19 On Quantum Computing Market By Components
4.3. Impact Of Covid-19 On Quantum Computing Market By End-User
4.4. Impact Of Covid-19 On Quantum Computing Market By Application
4.5. Impact of Covid-19 on Quantum Computing Market by Region
5. QUANTUMCOMPUTING MARKET, BY DEPLOYMENT MODE
6. QUANTUMCOMPUTING MARKET, BY COMPONENTS
7. QUANTUMCOMPUTING MARKET, BY END-USER
8. QUANTUMCOMPUTING MARKET, BY APPLICATION
8.2. Machine Learning
8.3. Material Simulation
9. QUANTUMCOMPUTING MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
9.1. North America
9.3. Asia Pacific
9.4. Rest of the World
10. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
10.2. Top Companies Ranking
10.3. Market Share Analysis
10.4. Recent Developments
10.4.1. New Product Launch
10.4.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.4.3. Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
10.4.4. Rewards & Recognition
11. COMPANY PROFILES
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9yn1nf
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210317005478/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 03/17/2021 07:48 AM/DISC: 03/17/2021 07:48 AM