The Global Market for Carbon Nanomaterials 2020-2030: Carbon Nanotubes, Graphene, Fullerenes, Graphene Quantum Dots, 2D Materials and Nanodiamonds - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 15, 2020--
“The Global Market for Carbon Nanomaterials 2020-2030: Carbon Nanotubes, Graphene, Fullerenes, Graphene Quantum Dots, 2D Materials and Nanodiamonds” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) and graphene are the strongest, lightest and most conductive fibres known to man, with a performance-per-weight greater than any other material. In direct competition in a number of markets, they are complementary in others.
Once the most promising of all nanomaterials, MWCNTs face stiff competition in conductive applications from graphene and other 2D materials and in mechanically enhanced composites from nanocellulose. Several major producers have closed their MWCNT capacities, but applications continue to come to market and LG Chem has established a large-scale production facility. Super-aligned CNT arrays, films and yarns have found applications in consumer electronics, batteries, polymer composites, aerospace, sensors, heaters, filters and biomedicine.
Large-scale industrial production of single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWCNTs) has been initiated, promising new market opportunities in transparent conductive films, conductive materials, transistors, sensors and memory devices. Again, a number of producers have ceased production, but those left are finding increased demand for their materials. SWCNTs are regarded as one of the most promising candidates to utilized as building blocks in next-generation electronics.
Two-dimensional (2D) materials are currently one of the most active areas of nanomaterials research, and offer a huge opportunity for both fundamental studies and practical applications, including superfast, low-power, flexible and wearable electronics, sensors, photonics and electrochemical energy storage devices that will have an immense impact on our society.
Graphene is a ground-breaking two-dimensional (2D) material that possesses extraordinary electrical and mechanical properties that promise a new generation of innovative devices. New methods of scalable synthesis of high-quality graphene, clean delamination transfer and device integration have resulted in the commercialization of state-of-the-art electronics such as graphene touchscreens in smartphones and flexible RF devices on plastics.
Nanodiamonds (NDs) are relatively easy and inexpensive to produce and have moved towards large-scale commercialization due to their excellent mechanical, thermal properties and chemical stability.
Other carbon nanomaterials of interest include fullerenes and more recently, carbon and graphene quantum dots.
This report on the carbon nanotubes, graphene and 2D materials and nanodiamonds market is by far the most comprehensive and authoritative report produced.
Report contents include:
- Carbon nanotubes, fullerene, nanodiamond, graphene quantum dots and graphene products.
- Assessment of carbon nanomaterials market including production volumes, competitive landscape, commercial prospects, applications, demand by market and region, commercialization timelines, prices and producer profiles.
- Unique assessment tools for the carbon nanomaterials market, end-user applications, economic impact, addressable markets and market challenges to provide the complete picture of where the real opportunities in carbon nanomaterials are.
- Company profiles of carbon nanotubes, graphene, 2D materials, fullerenes, carbon quantum dots and nanodiamonds producers and product developers, including products, target markets and contact details
- Market assessment of other 2D materials.
- Assessment of carbon nanomaterials by market including applications, key benefits, market megatrends, market drivers for, technology drawbacks, competing materials, potential consumption of to 2030 and main players.
- In depth-assessment of carbon nanomaterials producer and distributor pricing in 2020.
- Global market for carbon nanomaterials in tons, by sector, historical and forecast to 2030.
- Full list of technology collaborations, strategic partnerships, and M&As in the global carbon nanomaterials market.
- In-depth profiles of carbon nanomaterials producers including products, production capacities, manufacturing methods, collaborations, licensing, customers and target markets.
- Detailed forecasts for key growth areas, opportunities and demand.
Key Topics Covered:
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2 OVERVIEW OF GRAPHENE
3 OVERVIEW OF CARBON NANOTUBES
4 OVERVIEW OF FULLERENES
5 OVERVIEW OF NANODIAMONDS
6 OVERVIEW OF GRAPHENE QUANTUM DOTS
7 GRAPHENE PRODUCTION
8 CARBON NANOMATERIALS REGULATIONS
9 GRAPHENE PATENTS AND PUBLICATIONS
10 CARBON NANOTUBES PATENTS
11 GRAPHENE PRODUCTION
12 CARBON NANOTUBE SYNTHESIS AND PRODUCTION
13 PRODUCTION OF GRAPHENE QUANTUM DOTS
14 GRAPHENE PRICING
15 CARBON NANOTUBES PRICING
16 NANODIAMONDS PRICING
17 GRAPHENE QUANTUM DOTS PRICING
18 MARKETS FOR GRAPHENE
19 MARKETS FOR CARBON NANOTUBES
20 MARKETS FOR NANODIAMONDS
21 MARKETS FOR FULLERENES
22 MARKETS FOR GRAPHENE QUANTUM DOTS
23 GRAPHENE COMPANY PROFILES-PRODUCERS AND PRODUCT DEVELOPERS
24 MULTI-WALLED CARBON NANOTUBES COMPANY PROFILES
25 SINGLE-WALLED CARBON NANOTUBES COMPANY PROFILES
26 NANODIAMOND PRODUCER PROFILES
27 GRAPHENE QUANTUM DOTS PRODUCERS
28 FULLERENES PRODUCERS
29 OTHER 2-D MATERIALS
30 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/arpz40
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201215005871/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NANOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/15/2020 11:13 AM/DISC: 12/15/2020 11:13 AM