Global Game Camera Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 30, 2021--
The “Game Camera Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Type and Application, and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global game camera market was valued at US$ 89.41 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 130.34 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2020 to 2027.
In North America, the US, Canada, and Mexico are the major economies involved in investing in advanced technology in several industries, leading to a highly competitive market in the region. The immense popularity of hunting and wildlife photography in North America is one of the significant factors driving the market. The US Fish and Wildlife Service report was presented by the US Department of the Interior, which confirms that ~101.6 million Americans, that is 40% of the US population, took part in wildlife-related activities in 2016, including fishing, hunting, and wildlife watching.
As a partnership effort with national and states conservation administrations, the report is a crucial source of data on wildlife recreation in the US. Private organizations, Federal, and state use this information to manage wildlife. Wildlife researchers and environmentalists highly depend on game cameras and live animal traps to perform population studies and monitoring. Researchers in the region are deploying game cameras to monitor the animals and learn how animal species interact. Thus, rising use of game cameras in wildlife research is propelling the growth of the market in the region. Initially, hunters and wildlife researchers were the major users of game cameras; however, wildlife enthusiasts have also started to use the camera to observe wildlife.
In 2019, Europe stood second in the game camera market with a decent market share, and it is anticipated to witness a decent CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Germany, France, the UK, Russia, and Italy are among the major countries in Europe. The region has a huge and energetic hunting community. People in Europe have been hunting for several decades. In several countries of Europe, the wildlife is owned privately, and hunting is reserved for upper-class people. The average hunter in the region spends ~US$ 30,380 to 36,456 per year to hunt. The region boasts around seven to nine million registered hunters, which is quite low than the US, with ~45 million registered hunters. In Germany, hunters require liability insurance, a national hunting license, and a regional hunting permit.
The national license for hunting is granted after clearing a test, which includes knowledge of hunting management, species, game damage prevention, farming and forestry, inspection and treatment of game following hygiene measures, and assessing game meat to determine if it can be used for human consumption. The region has designed a framework to ensure that hunting activity does not jeopardize the conservation efforts undertaken for certain species. The Commission launched a “Sustainable Hunting Initiative” to enhance the legal and technical aspects of hunting and designed a program to promote sustainable hunting.
The significant partners of the Sustainable Hunting Initiative, such as BirdLife International and the Federation of Associations for Hunting and Conservation of the EU, allowed hunting to continue within a well-regulated framework. Growing emphasis on hunting in the region is highly demanding game cameras, which fits effortlessly for surveillance and use in wildlife activities. Its compact size, better image quality, and long battery life attract hunters to opt for the game camera. With an infrared flash, a game camera can also take pictures at night. Thus, the above factors are expected to drive the market in Europe.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global game camera market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global game camera market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Increasing Popularity of Wildlife Research and Photography
- Growing Adoption of Gama Cameras for Hunting
- Ban on Game Cameras in North America
- Rising Demand for Game Cameras Due to Security Concerns
- Integration of Advanced Technologies in Game Cameras for Enhanced Capabilities
- Boly Media Communications Co. Ltd.
- Browning Trail Cameras
- Minox GmbH
- Stealth Cam (GSM Outdoor)
- Reconyx, LLP
- Denver Electronics A/S
- Vista Outdoor Operations LLC
- Wildgame Innovations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2g2ri6
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210330005729/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SPORTS TECHNOLOGY FISHING PHOTOGRAPHY HARDWARE HUNTING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 03/30/2021 10:20 AM/DISC: 03/30/2021 10:21 AM