$15.4 Billion Worldwide Additive Manufacturing & Material Industry to 2027 - Latest Advancements and Innovations - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 16, 2021--
The “Additive Manufacturing & Material - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Additive Manufacturing and Material estimated at US$15.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$61.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 21.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Plastics, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 21.1% CAGR and reach US$30.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Metals segment is readjusted to a revised 24.2% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $4.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 27.2% CAGR
The Additive Manufacturing and Material market in the U.S. is estimated at US$4.1 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$14.5 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 27.2% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 17.2% and 19.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 18.7% CAGR.
Ceramics Segment to Record 22.3% CAGR
In the global Ceramics segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 21.5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1.7 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$6.8 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$9.1 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 23.6% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 58 Featured):
- 3D Systems, Inc.
- Arcam AB
- EnvisionTEC, Inc.
- EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems
- Exone GmbH
- MakerBot Industries LLC
- Materialise NV
- Mcor Technologies Ltd.
- Optomec, Inc.
- Stratasys Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Additive Manufacturing & Materials - A Market Brief
- Automotive Sector to Drive Growth in the Market
- Technology and Innovation at the Forefront
- Additive Manufacturing Technology Overview
- Latest Trend in Smart Materials
- New Opportunities for Manufacturing Industry
- Additive Manufacturing - Latest Trends
- Software in the Spotlight
- On-Demand Additive Manufacturing in Logistics and Supply Chain
- Certifications are Key for Larger Printed Parts
- Additive Manufacturing: Analysis of Select Application Areas
- Polymer Additive Manufacturing - Key Trends
- Increasing Use of Polymer Materials for 3D Printing
- Materials and Processing Challenges
- Regulations, Legislations and Legal Issues
- FDA Regulations for AM of Medical Devices
- Technology Disruptions in Additive Manufacturing Industry
- Diverse Materials Landscape
- Metal Power - Aluminum vs. Titanium
- Cost Reduction through Recycled Materials
- Latest Advancements and Innovations in AM
- Ground-Breaking Materials for Medical Industry
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yv693
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210916005909/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING STEEL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/16/2021 05:20 PM/DISC: 09/16/2021 05:21 PM