The Global Military Simulator Systems Market Report 2020-2030 - Growing Popularity for Integrated Live, Virtual and Constructive Training Methods - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2020--
The “The Global Military Simulator Systems Market to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report covers the industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by industry participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military simulator systems market over the forecast period.
The demand for military simulator systems is anticipated to be driven by high levels of expenditure by emerging economies in the Asia-Pacific region, including India and China. The North American region, supported by the US Armed Forces’ multi-year procurement programs, is anticipated to register a second leading position globally, exhibiting a steady pace of growth over the forecast period. Militaries are incorporating simulators into their training programs to cut down various operating costs associated with the training involved with real equipment. Governments are also planning to shift most pilot training to simulators.
Land simulator is expected to be the largest segment in the military simulator systems market over the forecast period. The demand for land simulators is anticipated to originate from the procurement of various land platforms, such Australia’s Land 400 Phase 2 - Boxer CRV, China’s T-15 Light Tank, India’s Arjun MK1-A, Russia’s T-14 Armata, the UK’s Athena C2 and the US’s Joint Light Tactical Vehicles (JLTVs), among others.
The land simulator segment is expected to account for a 47.9% revenue share of the total market over the forecast period followed by flight simulator segment. The demand for this segment is driven by several high-value procurement programs worldwide, including the US’s Predator Mission Aircrew Training System (PMATS), E-2D Hawkeye Integrated Training System III, AH-64 Apache Flight Simulators, Thailand’s F-16A/B Block 15 Simulator, the UK’s Military Flying Training System (UKMFTS) and Qatar’s P5 Air Combat Training System, among others
The global military simulator systems market is expected to be led by Asia-Pacific with a revenue share of 28.0%. The growth in the Asia-Pacific market is attributed to spending by countries such as India, China, Australia, South Korea, and Japan on advanced simulators of various categories.
- The global military simulator systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.49% over the forecast period.
- The global military simulator systems market is classified into four categories: Land Simulator, Flight Simulator, Maritime Simulator and Joint Force Simulator.
- The global military simulator systems market is expected to be led by Asia-Pacific with a revenue share of 28.0%. The growth in the Asia-Pacific market is attributed to spending by countries such as India, China, Australia, South Korea, and Japan on advanced simulators of various categories.
- Land simulator is expected to be the largest segment in the military simulator systems market over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Military Simulator Systems Market - Overview
- Demand Drivers: Cost-effectiveness of simulators to drive demand
- Trends: Growing popularity for integrated live, virtual and constructive training methods
- Technological Developments: Usage of big data and artificial intelligence
- Key Challenges: Mobility and Scalability issues pose a challenge for simulator designers
Global Military Simulator Systems Market - Segment Analysis
- Segment Analysis: Flight Simulator
- Segment Analysis: Land Simulator
- Segment Analysis: Maritime Simulator
- Segment Analysis: Joint Force Simulator
Global Military Simulator Systems Market - Regional Analysis
- Global Military Simulator Systems - Regional Overview, 2020 and 2030
- Regional Analysis: North America
- Regional Analysis: Asia-Pacific
- Regional Analysis: Europe
- Regional Analysis: Middle East
- Regional Analysis: Africa
- Regional Analysis: Latin America
Global Military Simulator Systems Market - Trend Analysis
- Leading Segments in Key Countries
- Country Analysis
- Leading Countries
- Market Size and CAGR Growth Analysis, 2020-2030
- Change in Market Share, 2020-2030
- Segmental Share (%), 2020-2030
- Country Share (%), 2020 & 2030
- Major Suppliers
- Segmental Analysis
Key Programs Analysis
- Description of Key Programs
- Delivery Period, Units and Total Expenditure
Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Leading Companies
Major Products and Services
- Financial Analysis covering Revenue, Operating Profit and Net Profit
- Financial Deal and Contracts
- General Dynamics Corp
- L3 Harris Technologies Inc
- The Boeing Co
- Lockheed Martin Corp
- Rheinmetall AG
- Cubic Corporation
- Raytheon Technologies Corp
- CAE Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w7usp9
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201222005306/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AEROSPACE EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING MARITIME TRANSPORT OTHER TECHNOLOGY TRAINING SOFTWARE OTHER DEFENSE DEFENSE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/22/2020 06:44 AM/DISC: 12/22/2020 06:44 AM