Global $1 Billion Thermoelectric Generators Market Trajectory & Analytics, 2012-2019 & 2020-2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 23, 2020--
The “Thermoelectric Generators - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Thermoelectric Generators Market to Reach $1 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Thermoelectric Generators estimated at US$468.5 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Military & Defense, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 12.6% CAGR and reach US$448.1 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Wireless Sensor Network segment is readjusted to a revised 11.3% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $126.4 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 15.5% CAGR
The Thermoelectric Generators market in the U.S. is estimated at US$126.4 Million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$222.8 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 15.5% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 8.1% and 10.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 9.2% CAGR.
Industrial Segment to Record 10.6% CAGR
In the global Industrial segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 9.9% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$93.9 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$181.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$148.7 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 12.1% CAGR through the analysis period.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Ferrotec (USA) Corporation
- Gentherm, Inc.
- Kelk Ltd.
- Kryotherm Company
- Laird PLC
- Marlow Industries, Inc. (II-VI Marlow)
- Yamaha Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Thermoelectric Generators Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Thermoelectric Generators Global Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Thermoelectric Generators Global Retrospective Market Scenario in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Thermoelectric Generators Market Share Shift across Key Geographies Worldwide: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Military & Defense (End-Use) Global Opportunity Assessment in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Military & Defense (End-Use) Historic Sales Analysis in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Military & Defense (End-Use) Percentage Share Breakdown of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Wireless Sensor Network (End-Use) Worldwide Sales in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Wireless Sensor Network (End-Use) Historic Demand Patterns in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Wireless Sensor Network (End-Use) Market Share Shift across Key Geographies: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Industrial (End-Use) Global Market Estimates & Forecasts in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Industrial (End-Use) Retrospective Demand Analysis in US$ Thousand by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Industrial (End-Use) Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- Thermoelectric Generators Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Thermoelectric Generators Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Thousand by End-Use: 2020 to 2027
- Thermoelectric Generators Historic Demand Patterns by End-Use in US$ Thousand for 2012-2019
- Thermoelectric Generators Market Share Breakdown by End-Use: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Total Companies Profiled: 46
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r8ern3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201223005124/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER ENERGY ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/23/2020 04:52 AM/DISC: 12/23/2020 04:52 AM