Insights on the Medical 3D Printing Plastics Global Market to 2026 - Featuring 3D Systems, Arkema and HP Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 5, 2021--
The “Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market Research Report by Product Type, Form Type, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market size was estimated at USD 266.45 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 337.92 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 27.15% reaching USD 1,126.41 million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market?
- Increasing adoption of 3D printing technology by medical professionals to use personalized medical devices and patient-specific implants
- Rising manufacturing of medical products, such as dental and bone implants, catheters, prosthetics, and other medical devices
- Government support for 3D printing plastics
- High production cost of 3D printed plastic
- Rising R&D investments in the medical 3D printing plastics
- Inconsistent quality of 3D-printed objects
- Environmental cost associated with the 3D printed plastic objects
- 3D HUBS B.V.
- 3D Systems, Inc.
- 3D4Makers B.V.
- Apium Additive Technologies GmbH
- Arkema SA
- BASF SE
- Clariant AG
- CRP Group
- Dowdupont Inc.
- EnvisionTEC, Inc.
- EOS GmbH
- Evonik Industries AG
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- HP Inc.
- INTAMSYS TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD.
- Javelin Technologies Inc.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Materialise NV
- Oxford Performance Materials
- RapidMade Inc
- Renishaw PLC
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- Solvay SA
- Stratasys, Ltd.
- Victrex PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7d55a4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211105005524/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/05/2021 08:20 AM/DISC: 11/05/2021 08:21 AM