World Cloud Backup Market Report 2020: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts 2014-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2020--
The “Cloud Backup Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global cloud backup market grew at a CAGR of around 22% during 2014-2019. Looking forward, the global cloud backup market to continue its strong growth during the next five years.
Cloud backup, also known as online backup, helps send a copy of a file to a secondary, off-site location for preservation in case of hardware/software failures or unforeseen disasters. The secondary server is usually hosted by a third-party service provider that charges the user a fee depending on the data transmission bandwidth, storage space or capacity used, and the number of times the data has been accessed.
Cloud backup supports the data protection of an enterprise without increasing the workload of the information technology (IT) staff. Consequently, it is used by small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), as well as larger enterprises around the world.
One of the major trends strengthening the global cloud backup market growth is the availability of cloud backup for virtual machines, which has become an integral part of the information technology (IT) infrastructure. Many enterprises are focusing on achieving virtualization as it offers several benefits, such as better utilization of system resources.
Apart from this, the demand for cloud backup is escalating due to lower costs, greater efficiency than on-premises backup and a significant increase in the volume of data generated across various industries.
Furthermore, the application of cloud backup is expanding on account of the growing adoption of software as a service (SaaS) model and the emergence of new technologies, such as big data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Besides this, the rising utilization of mobile devices is anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the leading players in the upcoming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global cloud backup market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global cloud backup market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the service provider?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the organization size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment mode?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global cloud backup market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Cloud Backup Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Component
7 Market Breakup by Service Provider
7.1 Cloud Service Provider
7.2 Telecom and Communication Service Provider
7.3 Managed Service Provider
8 Market Breakup by Organization Size
8.1 Large Enterprises
8.2 Small and Medium Enterprises
9 Market Breakup by Deployment Mode
9.1 Public Cloud
9.2 Private Cloud
9.3 Hybrid Cloud
10 Market Breakup by Vertical
10.2 Consumer Goods and Retail
10.3 Government and Public Sector
10.4 Healthcare and Life Sciences
10.6 Media and Entertainment
10.7 Telecommunication and ITES
11 Market Breakup by Region
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
14.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
14.4 Degree of Competition
14.5 Threat of New Entrants
14.6 Threat of Substitutes
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
- Acronis International GmbH (Acronis AG)
- Amazon Web Services Inc. (Amazon.com Inc.)
- Asigra Inc.
- Barracuda Networks Inc. (Thoma Bravo LP)
- Carbonite Inc. (OpenText Corporation) and Code42 Software Inc.
- Datto Inc.
- Dropbox Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Veeam Software GmbH
- Vmware Inc. (Dell Technologies).
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8138xj
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201222005400/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/22/2020 09:14 AM/DISC: 12/22/2020 09:14 AM