COVID-19 Market Impacts | Robotic Pharmacy Prescription Dispensing Systems Market Research 2020-2024 | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 29, 2020--
The new robotic pharmacy prescription dispensing systems market research from Technavio indicates neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201228005330/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Robotic Pharmacy Prescription Dispensing Systems Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of the robotic pharmacy prescription dispensing systems market.
Get FREE report sample within MINUTES
“One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the need for reductions in medication errors,” says a senior analyst for the industrials industry at Technavio. The vendors should focus on growth prospects in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. As the markets recover Technavio expects the robotic pharmacy prescription dispensing systems market size to grow by USD 1.13 billion during the period 2020-2024.
Robotic Pharmacy Prescription Dispensing Systems Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The robotic pharmacy prescription dispensing systems market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 5.17%.
- Based on the end-user, the hospital pharmacies saw maximum growth in 2019. Factors such as the need for reductions in medication errors are driving the market.
- The growth of the segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 43% of the growth will originate from the North America region.
- The US is one of the key markets for robotic pharmacy prescription dispensing systems in North America. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all segments to the growth of the robotic pharmacy prescription dispensing systems market size.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports onIndustrialsInclude:
Global Robotic Cells Market - The robotic cells market is segmented by application (Material Handling, Welding and soldering, Assembly, and Others) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Robotic Simulator Market - The robotic simulator market is segmented by deployment (on-premises and cloud-based) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The robotic pharmacy prescription dispensing systems market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period.
- The robotic pharmacy prescription dispensing systems market is segmented by end-user (Hospital pharmacies and Retail pharmacies) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).
- The market is concentrated due to the presence of a few established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including AMADA HOLDINGS Co. Ltd., ARxIUM Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., Capsa Healthcare LLC, Cerner Corp., Gebr. Willach GmbH, KUKA AG, Omnicell Inc., Parata Systems LLC, and ScriptPro LLC
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports usingTechnavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201228005330/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH TECHNOLOGY HOSPITALS OTHER TECHNOLOGY GENERAL HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/29/2020 12:15 AM/DISC: 12/29/2020 12:20 AM