Worldwide Optical Preclinical Imaging Industry to 2025 - Increasing Use of Preclinical Imaging in Various Sectors is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 16, 2021--
The “Global Optical Preclinical Imaging Market (2020-2025) by Product, Apllications, End user, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Optical Preclinical Imaging Market is estimated to be USD 894.5 Mn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1225 Mn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.5%.
- The market is driven by increasing use of preclinical imaging in various sectors, growing number of CROs and Pharma companies and increasing Demand for Non-invasive Imaging Techniques.
- Strict Regulations Governing Preclinical Research and Significant Installation and Operational Costs Associated With Preclinical Imaging Modalities are hindering the market growth.
- There are huge opportunities created due to technological Advancements in the Field of Molecular Imaging and growing Number of Public-Private Initiatives and Funding to Support Preclinical Researches.
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
- Agilent Technologies
- Aspect Imaging Ltd
- Bioptigen, Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Bruker Corporation
- Canon Inc
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Heidelberg Engineering, Inc.
- Hitachi Medical
- Jude Medical, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Mediso Medical Imaging Systems
- Milabs BV
- Miltenyi Biotec GmbH
- MR Solutions
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Topcon Corporation
- Trifoil Imaging
- Vieworks Co., Ltd.
1. In 2019, Kawasaki Medical University, the research center for state of the art medical science and services in Yokahama, acquired an ultra-high resolution E class system for preclinical imaging and installed the first system in Japan.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Optical Preclinical Imaging Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52 Increasing use of preclinical imaging in various sectors
184.108.40.206 Growing number of CROs and Pharma companies
220.127.116.11 Increasing Demand for Non-invasive Imaging Techniques
18.104.22.168 Strict Regulations Governing Preclinical Research
22.214.171.124 Significant Installation and Operational Costs Associated With Preclinical Imaging Modalities
126.96.36.199 Emerging Markets
188.8.131.52 Technological Advancements in the Field of Molecular Imaging
184.108.40.206 Growing Number of Public-Private Initiatives and Funding to Support Preclinical Researches
220.127.116.11 Technological and Procedural Limitations Associated With Standalone Preclinical Imaging Systems
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Optical Preclinical Imaging Market, By Product
6.2 Medical Devices
6.3 CT Imaging
6.4 MRI Imaging
6.5 PET/SPECT Imaging
6.6 Multi-modal Imaging
6.7 Optical Imaging
6.8 Ultrasound Imaging
6.9 Photo Acoustic (PAT) Imaging
7 Global Optical Preclinical Imaging Market, By Application
7.6 Infectious diseases
8 Global Optical Preclinical Imaging Market, By End User
8.2 Pharmaceutical Companies
8.3 Biotech Companies
8.4 Research Orgnaizations
9 Global Optical Preclinical Imaging Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3 South America
9.6 Rest of the World
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
10.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
10.3.4 Investments & Funding
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/78eqc6
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210416005273/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 04/16/2021 07:41 AM/DISC: 04/16/2021 07:41 AM