Worldwide Industry for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles to 2025 - Featuring Airbus, BAE Systems and Boeing Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 15, 2020--
The “Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market: Focus on Class, Components, Applications, and End User - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) industry analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 13.27% based on value during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025.
The North America region dominated the global UAV market with a share of 51% by value in 2019. Its total market size was valued at $11.66 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach $ 21.91 billion by 2025, registering the highest CAGR value during the forecast period of 2020-2025. This is due to the presence of many drone manufacturing companies in the region. Additionally, countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and Singapore are adopting UAVs rapidly, making Asia-Pacific the second-largest market for UAVs. The global UAV market in APAC was valued at $5.45 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.64% during the forecast period 2020-2025.
The global UAV market has gained widespread importance due to the growing usage of drones for inspection, surveying, transport and logistics, and agricultural spraying, among others. Some of the drones provide surveillance and monitoring services to military, homeland security, and law enforcement applications, which are fueling the growth of the market.
The Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) Market research provides detailed market information for segmentation such as class, application, component, and end user. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the UAV market outlook in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, key strategies and developments, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape, along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the trends in the global unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) market across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces for increasing the global UAV market demand during the forecast period 2020-2025?
- What major opportunities do UAV companies foresee in the next five years?
- Which application (inspection and monitoring, surveying and mapping, search and rescue, remote sensing, product delivery, border management, photography and film production and others) dominated the global UAV market in 2019, and what is the expected scenario by 2025?
- Who are the end-users that dominated different industries in 2019, and what is the estimated revenue during the period 2020-2025?
- What was the revenue generated through different components in 2019, and what are the estimates for 2020-2025?
- What was the aggregate revenue generated by the global UAV market segmented by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World) in 2019, and what are the estimates for 2020-2025?
- Which are the key players in the global UAV market, and what are the new strategies being adopted to make a mark in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the leading players in the global UAV market?
- Increase in Demand for Precision Farming, and Hyper-Spectral Imagery
- Growing UAV Penetration in Civil and Commercial Applications
- Increasing Need for UAVs for Military Purposes
- Increased Demand for Actionable Intelligence
- Stringent Regulatory Environment in Different Regions
- High Accident Rate of Existing Systems
- Vulnerability of UAVs to Cyber Attacks
- High Initial Investment and Strong Government Support
- New Emerging Applications
- Increase in Defense Spending by Developing Economies
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- Airbus S.A.S
- BAE Systems
- ECA Group
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- FLIR System
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Thales Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1f2j4f
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201215005493/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AEROSPACE MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/15/2020 04:34 AM/DISC: 12/15/2020 04:34 AM