Civil Aerospace Simulation and Training Market - Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 30, 2020--
The “Civil Aerospace Simulation and Training Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global civil aerospace simulation and training market grew at a CAGR of around 4% during 2014-2019. Looking forward, the global civil aerospace simulation and training market to continue its moderate growth during the next five years.
Civil aerospace simulation and training is a technological solution used for recreating aircraft flight environment artificially. It is primarily utilized for pilot training on fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft and consists of full flight simulators (FFS) and flight training devices (FTD). FFS simulates the airplane cockpit and FTD acts as a replica of the flight control panel and other devices.
The system aids in optimizing the pilot’s in-flight knowledge and familiarizing them with airplane maneuvering under emergencies, such as bad weather, loss of electronics, tire blowouts and hydraulic failures. As a result, it finds extensive applications in commercial and military aviation and satellite training.
Significant growth in the aviation sector across the globe represents one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. Airlines are using innovative simulators to provide cost-effective airborne training experience to pilots in a safe environment.
Furthermore, the increasing emphasis on enhancing pilot and passenger safety in aircraft by various government and private organizations is also driving the market growth.
Additionally, widespread adoption of unmanned aerial systems (UASs) and the development of virtual training solutions are acting as other growth-inducing factors. These solutions provide night-vision and real-time computer image generation facilities with optimal motion-cueing technologies to provide realistic flying experience to the pilot.
Other factors, including the utilization of these systems for the investigation of aircraft accidents, along with the deployment of reconfigurable flight simulation and training systems in human space exploration programs, are anticipated to drive the market further.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global civil aerospace simulation and training market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global civil aerospace simulation and training market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the aircraft type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the platform?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global civil aerospace simulation and training market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Type:
- Full Flight Simulator
- Flight Training Device
Breakup by Aircraft Type:
- Regional Jets
- Narrow Body Aircrafts
- Wide Body Aircrafts
Breakup by Platform:
- Fixed Wing Simulator
- Rotary Wing Simulator
Breakup by Application:
- Commercial Aviation Training
- Space Training
- Military Aviation Training
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- CAE Inc
- Diamond Visionics LLC
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Flightsafety International Inc. (Berkshire Hathaway Inc.)
- Frasca International Inc.
- Indra Sistemas S.A
- L3harris Technologies Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Thales S.A
- The Boeing
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t7nel4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201230005166/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AIR TRANSPORT AEROSPACE MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/30/2020 07:55 AM/DISC: 12/30/2020 07:55 AM