Global mRNA Therapeutics and Vaccines Market Report 2021 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 24, 2021--
The “mRNA Therapeutics and Vaccines Market, 2020-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The “mRNA Therapeutics and Vaccines Market, 2020-2030” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future potential of the players engaged in the development of mRNA-based therapeutics and vaccines for the treatment of a variety of disease conditions. The study presents an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain.
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and the future growth potential within the mRNA therapeutics and vaccines market, over the coming decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as target patient population, likely adoption rates and expected pricing, we have provided informed estimates on the financial evolution of the market for the period 2020-2030.
The report also provides details on the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across [A] key therapeutic areas (infectious diseases and oncological disorders), [B] route of administration (intravenous and intramuscular) and [D] key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MENA and LATAM regions).
In order to account for future uncertainties and to add robustness to our model, we have provided three market forecast scenarios, namely conservative, base and optimistic scenarios, representing different tracks of the industry’s growth.
Scope of the Report
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of mRNA therapeutics and vaccines, along with information on type of product candidate, phase of development, type of development program, type of delivery vehicle, target disease indication, target therapeutic area and route of administration. It also includes details related to year of establishment, company size (in terms of number of employees) and location of headquarters of the drug developers. Further, it presents an elaborate analysis of the contemporary trends, presented using two schematic representations, including [A] logo landscape, highlighting the distribution of drug developers based on company size and location of their headquarters, and [B] grid analysis, presenting the distribution of drugs based on target disease indication, type of development program and type of candidate. It also provides a detailed analysis of key therapeutic areas, such as oncological disorders and infectious diseases, for which mRNA-based therapeutics and vaccines are being developed.
- A competitiveness analysis of key players engaged in this domain. The analysis is presented in the form of spider web representations, which take into consideration several important parameters, such as number of early stage candidates, number of late stage candidates, number of deals signed, amount raised through funding, company size (in terms of number of employees) and years of experience in the industry.
- Detailed profiles of drug candidates that are in advanced stages of development. Each profile features an overview of the drug and respective developer, details related to type of candidate, route of administration, phase of development, target disease indication and therapeutic area, mechanism of action, technology used, and recent developments (including information of partnerships, clinical trials and results and special review designations awarded).
- An analysis of the completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies for mRNA therapeutics and vaccines. The trials considered in the analysis were analyzed on the basis of various relevant parameters, such as trial registration year, trial recruitment status, number of patients enrolled, study design, target patient segment, trial focus area, target therapeutic area, geographical location of trials and leading organizations.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to mRNA delivery technologies / methods, since 2017. The analysis also highlights the key parameters associated with the patents, including information on patent application year, patent publication year, geographical location / patent jurisdiction, IPCR symbols, emerging focus areas and leading players. In addition, it includes detailed patent benchmarking analysis based on leading players. Further, it features a patent valuation analysis which evaluates the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the patents.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been inked by stakeholders engaged in the development of mRNA-based therapeutics and vaccines, during the period 2013-2020, including research agreements, research and development agreements, contract manufacturing agreements, licensing agreements, and other relevant types of deals.
- An analysis of the investments made, including award / grant, seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing and others, in companies that are engaged in the development of mRNA-based therapeutics and vaccines
- A discussion on the affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges which are likely to impact the industry’s evolution, under an elaborate SWOT framework. It also includes a Harvey ball analysis, highlighting the relative effect of each SWOT parameter on the overall industry.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players engaged in the development of mRNA therapeutics and vaccines?
- Which key clinical conditions can be treated by mRNA drugs?
- What are the investment trends in this industry?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders engaged in this domain?
- Which regions have emerged as the key hubs for conducting clinical studies focused on mRNA drugs?
- How has the intellectual property landscape in this market evolved over the years?
- Which factors are likely to influence the evolution of this market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Company Competitiveness Analysis
6. Drug Profiles
7. Clinical Trial Analysis
8. Patent Analysis
9. Recent Partnerships
10. Funding And Investment Analysis
11. Market Sizing And Opportunity Analysis
12. Swot Analysis
14. mRNA Therapeutics And Vaccines: Expert Insights
15. Appendix 1: Tabulated Data
16. Appendix 2: List Of Companies And Organizations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/90rkqq
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210324005457/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: INFECTIOUS DISEASES BIOTECHNOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 03/24/2021 07:13 AM/DISC: 03/24/2021 07:13 AM