Global Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market (2020 to 2026) - Focus on Mass, Orbit, Component, Application, and End-user - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 30, 2020--
The “Global Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market: Focus on Mass, Orbit, Component, Application, and End User - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The nanosatellite and microsatellite industry analysis projects the market to have significant growth of CAGR 24.86% based on the values during the forecast period from 2020 to 2026.
North America is expected to dominate the global nanosatellite and microsatellite market with an estimated share of 54.46% in 2019. North America, including the major countries such as the U.S., is the most prominent region for the nanosatellite and microsatellite market. The presence of major players and intense competition among them makes North America the most technologically advanced region. The companies in the region secure contracts from end users such as defense, commercial, and government agencies for manufacturing of their satellites.
The global nanosatellite and microsatellite market is gaining widespread importance owing to the rising demand for the IoT and M2M small satellite networks. Moreover, the increased utilization of COTS component is one of the key factors that may propel the market growth in the coming years.
The purpose of the market analysis is to examine the nanosatellite and microsatellite market outlook in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape of the key players operating in the market.
The report constitutes an extensive study of the nanosatellite and microsatellite industry. The report largely focuses on providing market information for nanosatellites and microsatellites covering various segments and regions. The nanosatellite and microsatellite market is segmented on the basis of application, mass, end user, component, orbit and region. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the industry. The report analyzes different applications that include communication, earth observation and remote sensing, space exploration, technology development and demonstration, and navigation. The mass segment is segmented into 0-10 kg (nanosatellite) and 11-200 kg (microsatellite).
Also, the orbit segment is segmented into LEO (Non-Polar Inclined), LEO (Sun-Synchronous Orbit) and LEO (Polar Orbit). On the basis of component, the market is segmented into payload, structure, tele-communication, on-board computer, power system, attitude control system, and propulsion system. Apart from this, the market is also segmented into defense, academic, commercial, government and non-profit on the basis of end user.
The nanosatellite and microsatellite market is segregated by region under four major regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World. Data for each of these regions, along with country-level analyses, is provided in the market study.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the global nanosatellite and microsatellite market during the forecast period 2020-2026?
- How is COVID-19 affecting the growth of the global nanosatellite and microsatellite market?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global nanosatellite and microsatellite market?
- Which are the key players in the global nanosatellite and microsatellite market, and what is their competitive benchmarking?
- What is the expected revenue generated by the global nanosatellite and microsatellite market during the forecast period 2020-2026?
- What are the strategies adopted by the key players in the market to increase their market presence in the industry?
- Which application (communication, earth observation and remote sensing, space exploration, technology development and demonstration, and navigation) is expected to dominate the nanosatellite and microsatellite market in 2026?
- What are the competitive strengths of the key players in the global nanosatellite and microsatellite market?
- What would be the aggravated revenue generated by the nanosatellite and microsatellite market segmented by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World) by 2026?
- Increasing Demand for LEO-Based Satellite
- Ongoing Advancement of Electronic Technology for Nanosatellite and Microsatellite
- Rising Research and Development Activities for Cost-Effective Satellite
- Lack of Standardization for Increasing Space Debris
- Lack of Affordability in Launching Small Payload Satellite Beyond Low Earth Orbit
- Demand for IoT and M2M Small Satellite Network
- Increased Utilization of COTS Components
- Axelspace Corporation
- AAC Clyde Space Ltd.
- BlackSky Global
- Capella Space
- GomSpace A/S
- Harris Corporation
- Lockheed Martin
- Nano Avionics
- Planet Labs
- Spire Global
- Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd. (SSTL)
- Tyvak Nano Satellite
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4gpfix
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201230005263/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY AEROSPACE MANUFACTURING SATELLITE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/30/2020 11:09 AM/DISC: 12/30/2020 11:09 AM