Global Healthcare API Market (2020 to 2025) - Featuring Apple, General Electric and Cerner Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 13, 2021--
The “Global Healthcare API Market (2020-2025) by Services, Deployment Mode, End Users, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Healthcare API Market is estimated to be USD 259 Mn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 365.1 Mn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.1%.
Major factors that drive the market growth of the global Healthcare API Market are Increasing adoption and Investment in Healthcare Sector, increasing technological advancements and rapid adoption of Application Programming Interfaces (API) integrated Electronic Health Records (EHRs) that provide easy accessibility of healthcare data. Technological advancements help in improving patient outcomes and an increased patient satisfaction, and development in the care quality are also propelling the market growth. Furthermore, demand for healthcare integration along with integration of new workflows between the providers and the payers, healthcare apps which can access data from EHRs, wearables, and their services, and seamless transition of care are also some of the major factors that boost the increasing adoption of healthcare API.
However, safety & security issues related to patient health information and lack of reliability and data security may create hindrances in the growth of the market.
1. Claritas HealthTech Pte. Ltd. partnered with Google Cloud Health API to launch tRAD, A New AI Powered Telehealth-Radiology Platform. - 9th November 2020
2. Redox, a leading cloud-based interoperability provider in healthcare, today announced new integrations with Salesforce Health Cloud and MuleSoft, to accomplish a number of integration use cases across Health & Life Sciences specialties. - 22nd September 2020
3. Google launched cloud healthcare API to facilitates the exchange of healthcare data between solutions built on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and applications. Google ships the Cloud Healthcare API with connectors to various of its platform streaming data processing tools such as BigQuery, AI Platform, Dataflow and Looker. - 30th April 2020
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Healthcare API Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Increasing Adoption and Investment in Healthcare Sector
- Technological Advancements in Healthcare Industry
- Rapid Increase in the Adoption of API-Based EHR
- Safety & Security Issues Related to Patient Health Data
- Lack of Reliability and Uncertainty of Payment
- Rapid Innovation and Acceptance of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Changing Scenario in Developing Economies
- Lack of Skilled Professionals
- Data Sharing and Privacy Issues
- Practo Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Apple, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Cerner Corporation
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Athenahealth Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- eClinical Works LLC
- Practice Fusion, Inc.
- Greenway Health, LLC
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (MuleSoft, Inc.)
- TrueVault Inc.
- Google LLC
- Sansoro Health Inc. (Datica Health, Inc.)
- Apigee Corporation (Google Cloud)
- Medical Information Technology, Inc. (Meditech)
- Kareo Company
- AdvancedMD, Inc. (Global Payments Inc.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z4ws1t
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210413005671/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: GENERAL HEALTH HEALTH DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 04/13/2021 08:16 AM/DISC: 04/13/2021 08:16 AM