Global Smart Grid Networking Market to 2024 - Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 8, 2020--
The “Smart Grid Networking Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The future of the smart grid networking market looks promising with opportunities in the industrial and commercial markets. The smart grid networking market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 25% from 2019 to 2024.
The major drivers for this market are growing peak hours demand of electricity, increasing share of renewable energy in electricity, limitations in capacity expansion, and environmental concerns.
A more than 150 pages report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the smart grid networking market, then read this report.
The study includes the smart grid networking market size and forecast for the smart grid networking market through 2024, segmented by technology, end use industry, service, and region.
- Mitsubishi Electric
- General Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Silver Spring Networks
Some of the features of smart grid networking market report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Smart grid networking market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by technology, end use industry, service, and region.
- Regional analysis: Smart grid networking market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for smart grid networking in the smart grid networking market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, smart grid networking in the smart grid networking market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Smart Grid Networking Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Smart Grid Networking Market by Technology Type
3.3.1: Distribution Management System
3.3.2: Network Management System
3.3.3: Advanced Metering Infrastructure
3.3.4: Grid Assets Management
3.4: Global Smart Grid Networking Market by End Use Industry
3.5: Global Smart Grid Networking Market by Services
3.5.2: Network Planning
3.5.3: Design And Integration
3.5.4: Network Risk And Security Assessment
3.5.5: Network Maintenance And Support
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Smart Grid Market by Region
4.2: North American Smart Grid Market
4.3: European Smart Grid Market
4.4: APAC Smart Grid Market
4.5: ROW Smart Grid Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Smart Grid Networking Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Smart Grid Networking Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Smart Grid Networking Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z8x520
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201008005479/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING ALTERNATIVE ENERGY ENERGY OTHER MANUFACTURING NETWORKS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 10/08/2020 07:13 AM/DISC: 10/08/2020 07:12 AM