Global Implantable Ports (Drug Delivery Devices) Market Analysis and Forecast Model to 2030 with Impact of COVID-19 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 7, 2021--
The “Implantable Ports (Drug Delivery Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report was built to visualize quantitative market trends within Drug Delivery Devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Implantable Ports market for the year 2020 and beyond. Implantable ports are used on the patients who require chemotherapy, they are used as a substitute to the central venous catheters. They can be also used for injecting medicine into the vein or to take blood. They are also called as protacaths or subcutaneous ports. After each treatment, a small amount of fluid is flushed into the catheter so it does not get blocked. The port will need to be flushed every 4 to 6 weeks if it is not being used regularly.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Implantable ports and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Implantable ports revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the publisher analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Implantable Ports market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Implantable Ports market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the implantable ports marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 implantable ports market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Implantable Ports Market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the implantable ports market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Implantable Ports market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- CR Bard Inc
- AngioDynamics Inc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Teleflex Inc
- Vygon SA
- A.M.I GmBH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1intyv
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210107005552/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH ONCOLOGY MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/07/2021 08:48 AM/DISC: 01/07/2021 08:49 AM