Eleanor Health Expands Virtual Services in North Carolina
WILMINGTON, N.C. & CARY, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 4, 2021--
Eleanor Health, the first addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure, announced the virtual opening of their Wilmington and Cary locations with in-person services to be offered by the end of the month.
The openings come as looming pandemic-induced uncertainty has taken a toll on the region’s mental health, with the state seeing 648 opioid overdose emergency room visits in November 2020 alone, underscoring the need for treatment providers to expand their services and delivery options.
“2020 tested us in unimaginable ways,” said Eleanor Health Co-Founder and CEO, Corbin Petro. “We know people are in tremendous need of personalized support--especially now as the COVID-19 health crisis continues, causing many to be isolated while facing loneliness, triggers, and anxiety. We are thrilled to offer expanded services to the Wilmington and Cary communities, supporting them in caring for their wellbeing in this incredibly stressful environment.”
“We are looking forward to welcoming these communities and offering them services without barriers, meeting them where they are in this challenging time,” said Dr. Nzinga Harrison, Co-Founder and CMO of Eleanor Health. “Now more than ever, people need support that serves the whole person and that is our goal. To serve people in their recovery, right where they are.”
These openings mark Eleanor’s sixth and seventh clinics in North Carolina, leveraging telehealth, technology, and Eleanor’s team of more than 50 members including medical, nursing, therapy, and recovery support. Eleanor Health’s services include Medication Assisted Treatment, therapy and counseling, psychiatric evaluation, recovery resources, and telehealth services.
“It has never been more important for treatment to be flexible that meets people virtually or in-person, grounded in evidence-based principles and customized for the individual,” said Danica Patterson, MHA, FACHE, North Carolina General Manager for Eleanor Health. “We are proud to serve these communities both virtually and in-person to ensure our members have the support, clinical care, and coaching they need to pursue recovery.”
Eleanor Health is dedicated to:
- Providing treatment where most convenient for community members, including a 100% virtual model from the safety and convenience of home.
- Delivering comprehensive services including Medication Assisted Treatment, psychiatric evaluation, treatment of co-occurring psychiatric conditions, medication management, individual and group therapy, nurse care management, support to address social determinants of health, and peer recovery coaching.
- Operating on a payment structure that measures positive health outcomes achieved, including reducing total health care costs, providing unmatched access, and achieving high patient satisfaction.
- Employing teams of medical practitioners, addiction clinicians, and peer recovery coaches with personal lived experience, to engage and support individuals to achieve their recovery goals.
- Coordinating care across the healthcare and social services continuum to improve the patient journey and increase long-term recovery rates and overall health outcomes for individuals.
“Eleanor Health’s unparalleled focus on treating the whole person with evidence-based principles is just one of the reasons we are thrilled with the expansion in North Carolina,” continued Danica Patterson, MHA, FACHE, North Carolina General Manager for Eleanor Health.
To learn more about Eleanor, please visit: www.eleanorhealth.com.
For a full list of their North Carolina locations, visit: www.eleanorhealth.com/locations/north-carolina.
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of addiction treatment. To learn more, visit: www.eleanorhealth.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210104005056/en/
CONTACT: Company Contact
KEYWORD: NORTH CAROLINA SOUTH CAROLINA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER HEALTH MEN GENERAL HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL CONSUMER MENTAL HEALTH HOSPITALS OTHER CONSUMER WOMEN NURSING ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE HEALTH
SOURCE: Eleanor Health
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 01/04/2021 08:00 AM/DISC: 01/04/2021 08:01 AM