Global Lecture Capture Systems Market (2021 to 2026) - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 12, 2021--
The “Lecture Capture Systems Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The lecture capture systems market is expected to record a CAGR of 28.01% over the forecast period (2021 - 2026). Lecture Capture Systems are being implemented across the education landscape to supplement learning needs. With various ways to access content, students have an easier time learning, studying, and catching up on any missed classes.
- Panopto Inc.
- YuJa Corporation
- TechSmith Corporation
- Echo360 Inc.
- Kaltura Inc.
- Haivision Inc.
- Sonic Foundry Inc.
- VBrick Systems Inc.
- Streamitup Ltd.
Key Market Trends
Software is Expected to Hold a Significant Share
- Lecture capture software helps to record video presentations, manage video files, and stream video content to any device. Lecture capture software is worth considering if the lecture consists mostly of presentation slides or recording podcasts.
- The demand for the software segment is increasing due to their functionalities and easy availability. The software segment is driven by the increasing demand for video lecture solutions by students, the rise in online courses and growth in distance learning courses across universities in various countries. For instance, according to the survey conducted by the Office for National Statistics (UK), in 2019, in Britain, people falling under the age gap of 16 to 24 years are the most likely to use online learning materials.
- Many coaching institutes and universities, among other educational institutions, are using these systems to increase their reach toward the students. For instance, Universities such as Nottingham University (UK) has the largest installation of Echo 360 lecture capture software in Europe, covering around 400 teaching rooms.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Experience Rapid Growth
- Asia-Pacific is expected to experience rapid growth in the lecture capture systems market over the forecast period due to the growth in technological progression within the educational sector where a lot of companies are working to make the educational facilities interactive and easier to understand.
- Growing government initiatives and a rise in distance learning courses in the region are expected to accelerate the Asia Pacific lecture capture market growth. For instance, in countries such as India, in 2019, the Ministry of Human Resource Development outlined a program, National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology to leverage the potential of Information and Communication Technology to provide best quality content available for learners in the country without any cost.
- According to a survey done by Gradeup (GradeStack Learning Pvt. Ltd.), in 2019, the majority of the Indian students prefer online coaching as compared to offline. After the launch of live online classes, Gradeup witnessed a twofold growth in enrolments to live courses per quarter and is expecting that the number to reach 60,000 by the end of 2019-2020. Such trends are further expected to drive educational institutions in various countries ( such as, National University of Singapore) adopt lecture capture systems in their learning management system to enrich the learning experiences of its students.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Demand for Distance Education
4.2.2 Government Initiatives for Driving Digital Education
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Various Regulations and Policies Coupled with Storage Issues
4.4 Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Application Across End Users (Educational Institutions and Corporate)
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Component
5.2.1 North America
5.2.3 Asia Pacific
5.2.4 South America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Panopto Inc.
6.1.2 YuJa Corporation
6.1.3 TechSmith Corporation
6.1.4 Echo360 Inc.
6.1.5 Kaltura Inc.
6.1.6 Haivision Inc.
6.1.7 Sonic Foundry Inc.
6.1.8 VBrick Systems Inc.
6.1.9 Streamitup Ltd.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4ff060
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210412005476/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY AUDIO/VIDEO SOFTWARE OTHER EDUCATION HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 04/12/2021 06:50 AM/DISC: 04/12/2021 06:50 AM