GoZone Helps Gaming Industry Understand Players’ Behaviors and Preferences to Drive Additional Revenue Opportunities
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. & LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 13, 2022--
GoZone WiFi, the leader in monetizing and managing guest WiFi, today announced at the Casino Marketing and Technology Show 2022 in Las Vegas that the company is working with casinos across the country to help drive revenue and improve player engagement using GoZone’s Smart WiFi™ Suite of guest analytics solutions. Primary use cases include helping to understand players’ behavior patterns to increase their engagement and loyalty by converting non-players club members into players club members, as well as identifying slow vs. high traffic gaming areas around the clock. This provides casinos with specific data to identify the most profitable slot and gaming areas on the casino floor.
“We are thrilled to help our casino customers create long-standing player loyalty through more personal engagement by providing insights into what their players love, how they navigate throughout the property, and even how those traffic patterns fluctuate over time,” said Todd Myers, Founder and CEO, GoZone WiFi. “Our casino customers are experiencing newfound success because they can truly understand their players’ behaviors and habits, and how to best utilize that information to create additional revenue opportunities. We look forward to continuing to innovate and provide the most sophisticated guest analytics solutions to our gaming industry customers.”
Overview of GoZone’s SmartSuite of Guest Analytics and Engagement Solutions for Casinos:
- Improve the Gaming Experience: Provide instant access to “while you are here” resources like floor layout, rewards programs and food/beverage amenities.
- Foster Relationships: Utilize and apply player data while they are onsite to improve player engagement and loyalty.
- Drive Rewards/Loyalty Programs: Encourage participation in rewards and players club memberships by offering VIP WiFi access and promote other benefits over guest WiFi and via campaigns.
- Collect Unique Data Points: Survey players to gain new understanding, and then customize the guest experience based on their feedback.
- Extend Existing Digital Marketing Investments: Add highly impactful on-premise player engagement at larger properties or introduce those tools into smaller ones who are more challenged to justify the investment.
- Monitor Traffic Patterns: Collect insights on dwell times, traffic flow and density and send real-time triggered alerts to operations or real-time campaigns to guests based on their presence.
- Collect Payments and Offer Vouchers: Provide VIPs with unique access codes or charge for premium WiFi access, leveraging multiple payment integrations.
GoZone is also offering a free webinar to gaming establishments interested in learning more:
Webinar - “Improve House Odds with Insights from Guest Analytics”
August 17, 2022 3pm EST
For more information go to: GoZoneWiFi.com.
GoZone WiFi is a SaaS company and leader in monetizing and managing Guest WiFi. The company offers business analytics, venue intelligence and guest engagement by using WiFi networks to deliver branded content, provide customer analytics, and display advertising. GoZone’s Smart WiFi Suite of products enables WiFi monetization through rich location data, marketing engagements, and third-party sponsorships. GoZone’s venue intelligence enables enterprises to strategically refine operations, bridging the gap between marketing and IT. Learn more at GoZoneWiFi.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220713005370/en/
CONTACT: GoZone WiFi:
+ 1 714 206 9800
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA FLORIDA NEVADA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE NETWORKS INTERNET TOURIST ATTRACTIONS ELECTRONIC GAMES CONSUMER DATA MANAGEMENT CASINO/GAMING TECHNOLOGY ENTERTAINMENT MOBILE/WIRELESS NATIVE AMERICAN EVENTS/CONCERTS GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT APPS/APPLICATIONS LODGING DESTINATIONS TRAVEL
SOURCE: GoZone WiFi
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 07/13/2022 09:00 AM/DISC: 07/13/2022 09:02 AM